3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
I know it's probably been said already BUT DAM. Is he even out of junior high yet.
MC looking that young was early render by the creator. he has since started making the MC taller with more muscle and better posture but he hasn't gone back and corrected old renders if i remember correctly. he was supposed to have done that with this update along with adding content. 7 months later and not a damn thing happened.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Great Content, just hope they can fix the "options splashscreen" bug that never goes away if your in game and go to the options. Cannot get wrid of the splashscreen but the game continues, so you see nothing.

Mar 11, 2018
It took 7 months of time to make 7 minutes of gameplay. Nevertherless, the number of patrons is steady increasing despite a few chances of the game to be completed. Update is aimed for milking patrons only and lacks of content in fact. I am not satisfied.
Not going to shit on devs, because I can relate to them by generating side income off something you love, but with many patreons it gives a sweet excuse for them to get lazy or lose interest in the game, but keep pumping the donators, because they can. I believe any "true" dev will always put patreon as a 2nd priority over the 1st one - the game project. If they do out of love for something, because they want everyone else to share the same experience instead of being greedy, that dev will be successful anytime. If I were to make a game, I would probably not apply patreon charge at all until I know there will be obstacles where extra development force is essential aka hiring more devs.

Reactions: AL.d and swammy
Mar 11, 2018
This mc and mom looks so cringe
First one is looks like he using proteint all her life
And second MC 23 years )))))))))))))) Yeeah dude 23, probably 13 or 15
Yeah, the proportions in incest games are always the driving point, because it creates immersion. I personally prefer thicker milfs, but not that "bimbo" type of thick where it's unbearable for eyes. My sweetspot is pretty much like Karen from The Visit. No oversized, unrealistic cow esque breasts or ass as big as a yoga ball.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Not going to shit on devs, because I can relate to them by generating side income off something you love, but with many patreons it gives a sweet excuse for them to get lazy or lose interest in the game, but keep pumping the donators, because they can. I believe any "true" dev will always put patreon as a 2nd priority over the 1st one - the game project. If they do out of love for something, because they want everyone else to share the same experience instead of being greedy, that dev will be successful anytime. If I were to make a game, I would probably not apply patreon charge at all until I know there will be obstacles where extra development force is essential aka hiring more devs.
In this case we deal with a bird which is not flying high. Your above-mentioned opinion is correct regarding ICSTORE who has a huge income from develpment despite the lack of updates. Aorrta hardly can get 500 patrons. There is a room for growing up in order to persuit majors.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
If any of you remember, the first family secret, stopped when MC and two other coworkers went to steal the document that has now become the will. Let's hope this one doesn't stop as well, or else the next update will also be the last. It's a pity because the game and the story are intriguing and interesting.

Reactions: 6U1YA3V
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes