3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I know it's probably been said already BUT DAM. Is he even out of junior high yet.
Exactly! I hate that about so many of these games. The MC is a midget with a horse cock. I don't know if the DAZ male characters are made short or if the game developers reduce their height but c'mon! Never mind the Amazon woman beside him compare his height to the door. This guy looks up to people that are 5' meanwhile this chick has to duck to go through a doorway making her 6'6".
That complaint aside I'm still going to download the game.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
This game is really beautiful, the models are gorgeous but at the same time the lack of content between updates is sad. I don't even know how I feel knowing that. I love the game, but...
In my opinion (here it goes for all devs), bugs that don't compromise the game's functionality could be fixed and released in a more consistent update.
I think doing the opposite is not a good sign for people to feel motivated to contribute financially.
We know that a lot of you work very hard, but it seems that it took so long for just that, so I prefer it to take longer to have something more consistent

Last edited:

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
The game keeps repeating the day with the asian date. Wtf is going on with my game?

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
I know it's probably been said already BUT DAM. Is he even out of junior high yet.
I don't get that either... it's not just this game ... I feel like in 90% of those games the MC is more like 15 than 18-20...
Especially when there is Milf-MC content... like I said in like 90% of those cases the MC has the height of the Milf's shoulder and also sometimes looks like he is 15. The average male is taller than the average female I guess that's clear so why is the son most of the time smaller than his mother/aunt?
Sadly I haven't played a lot of promising games because of this BS because I hate to play as such an MC. This game is no exception. I love the renders and especially the women but the MC is a total no-go... Every new update I return with the hope that the MC would be changed (which is something that was promised by Aorrta)... so I play the scene in the plane and the first visit at the workplace just to see that he is still a midget so I drop it again... :( really liked this one the time it was released but with this MC I just can't bring myself to play this game.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Alright, just started a new game and made sure I didn't use unren and disabled rollback and all that but the game is still repeating. Is it supposed to do this?

Can someone give me a save the day after the date with the asian girl?

Edit: Since no one wants to be a bro... I dug into the script files and put this in console:
Code:
jump chapter_3_day4_night_my_room_night_comp_start
Hopefully I didn't jump too far ahead but whatever it's working now.

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
really liked this one the time it was released but with this MC I just can't bring myself to play this game.
0ffspring, rendering of dimensions, is a purely technical technique used in art. We got it by nature. The one who is taller and bigger is, as it were, stronger and more important. In this game, the small stature of the son shows his not yet high status. If he were higher, then he would have to change the character of the character and his position in society.

불용Kuzuri

Nov 23, 2020
Exactly! I hate that about so many of these games. The MC is a midget with a horse cock. I don't know if the DAZ male characters are made short or if the game developers reduce their height but c'mon! Never mind the Amazon woman beside him compare his height to the door. This guy looks up to people that are 5' meanwhile this chick has to duck to go through a doorway making her 6'6".
That complaint aside I'm still going to download the game.

Mate ...Every word U said, my hat goes off to you.

Why da hell every developer creating some 12 years old looking MC with 60 , 70 inch dick ?? Either personal complex frustration or just losers mind set. Now every game have Johnny Sins influence , and every MC is Rocco Siffredi.

Also I would never know this :

WHY GOOD 3D DESIGNERS GRAPHIC ARTIS THINK THEY CAN WRITE EROTIC NOVEL OR ANY KIND OF PLOT AND STORY ???

Ego maniacs who are too proud to join forces with CREATIVE MINDS , REAL WRITRES ...instead, they try to do all by themselves and they expecting from us to buy that cheap story not even retarded kids can like it and swallow the plot.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes