3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
WTF developer? seriously? only a blowjob with chloe and a footjob(i guess) with jane? Why you did not just give the option to fuck them too?

MC is not trying to build a relationship with then to go for different stages and then go for sex. :rolleyes:
how did you get the bj from chloe? i only got the cum on mary's ass and leg job

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
how did you get the bj from chloe? i only got the cum on mary's ass and leg job
did not have to do anything i just went with the flow. Chloe is your first client btw. she will give you blowjob after you send lola to get coffee.

how did you get to cum on mary's ass? the most MC did till now is to just like her pussy.

Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
This game when it came out showed so much promise,Then the dev happened lol.Its ashame cause seemed to have elements of a great success game.Also WTF is the MC's age lol.I always wanted to say.Lola,Akita and Shanon are 23 the same age of the MC.Serious..Why the fuck devs make the MC's look like 13-15..Atleast from a height point he is so wrong...

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I was taller than my parents since my very early teens. Someone should have given them the memo about my much higher status in society.
AL.d, I focused your attention on art. Although in life it is found everywhere. And as an addition: each rule has its own exceptions.:)

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
did not have to do anything i just went with the flow. Chloe is your first client btw. she will give you blowjob after you send lola to get coffee.

how did you get to cum on mary's ass? the most MC did till now is to just like her pussy.
oh right i thought there was another BJ scene in this new update. you have to pick "sleep with mary" when molly moves in and you have dinner

Reactions: d_pedestrian

mcguill

May 10, 2020
This game when it came out showed so much promise,Then the dev happened lol.Its ashame cause seemed to have elements of a great success game.Also WTF is the MC's age lol.I always wanted to say.Lola,Akita and Shanon are 23 the same age of the MC.Serious..Why the fuck devs make the MC's look like 13-15..Atleast from a height point he is so wrong...
Girls are tall in this game (170cm+) but even so, MC is like a 160cm, which is a midget size.

Lorenz95

Apr 30, 2017
This game Is just...terrible...
I mean, graphics and animations looks good, but it's missing a proper story. You jump from a part to another without much connection or explanation.
They do need a proper writer, instead of a coder....

Reactions: EZ8lt

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
Is it only me, or has anybody noticed the music theme????
It's sounds like......... The Twin Peaks, or some samples from it !!!

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
The game is great! The graphics are great, all the models are gorgeous, especially mom and sister! Thanks to the developer for the update! The main thing is that you buddy continue to work on this project. Good luck to you!
Here is several of sister photos, she is gorgeous))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
I love this game but the updates are too slow
Also my personal opinion some animation are so unnecessary.

D

Deleted member 1954024

Well.... I quit.... just not doing anything for me. It's a well-designed game, but the women just don't do anything for me.

I KNOW and I'm CERTAIN many men and women who play will find these characters sexy, hot, and amazing... but with the so-called 23? year old MC being a 15-year old model - he is either a dwarf or the age claim is way the hell off.

Sorry I'm ghosting the game. I do wish the best offer the DEVs, but I'm just... out.
No need to say to sorry or to notify us. Don't take this the wrong way but... nobody cares. Just carry on and find another game that suits your desires. To be frank you are lucky that you are leaving this game behind it's not worth the wait because you wait 8 months to 2 years for an update.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4.2a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Would be awesome to drop the fade ins and outs when moving around inside a location. Gets to be really annoying when you’re constantly clicking through to get to your office or around the apartment but every time you have to wait for it to fade out and then in.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes