3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

TheJohnSomething

Jun 7, 2017
Played it for the first time, This game really has potential, graphics and interface are great and i quite like the slideshow intermissions, MC and other characters are fine. In terms of content? Eh, Idk. Dev need to put more work and content in it cus the game isn't really going anywhere atm

Edit: re-written cus grammar and shit autocorrect (was sleepy as hell when i wrote this)

Last edited:
Reactions: Draverik

Caldargo

Oct 28, 2019
I am getting a lot of missing images in the apartment at certain times of the day.

Time of day on the game is messed up shows morning when should be night and midnight when should be afternoon.

silgmaris

Nov 17, 2018
Missed one file: image up2home_mom_bedroom2_noon not found. Can somebody reupload this image?

I fixed it) If somebody have the same problem, here's link:
403 Forbidden
Could you share in other way?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Great game but it has several bugs such as no image found and others. There are some misspelling as well.

contrabandido

Aug 15, 2019
Here are the only updates and errors you can expect for this update, 0.4.2:

1. New scenes/content with mom and Molly (sister), depending on your choices.
2. New character, Jane, introduced with one scene.
3. MC goes job hunting, but further developments occur on his old workplace. The update ends from here.
3. Time does not sync in at some point during the game. You may correct this though by advancing the time when you can.
4. No images found on certain parts such as the mom's room, though you wont miss out on anything.
5. Spelling and grammatical errors as usual.
5. Although not an error, the fade-ins and outs when going from one place to another can be a pain in the butt.

Let me know if I missed out on anything. See you again next year.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
403 Forbidden
Could you share in other way?
If somebody have the same problem: image up2home_mom_bedroom2_noon not found
Re-uploaded, try download from here:

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Although the graphics in this are some of the best I've seen the most entertaining portion of this game is reading all of the comments and update 'jokes'. My hat is off to all you guys! :) Edit.. IF you just click on right below where it says.. 'vhal said' it will show you all the pictures instead of the links.. recommend you go that route!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes