3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I finished playing 0.4.1.2´s version but I couldn´t find the HJ scene between MC and his mom... only the scene when MC licks her pussy. Does anybody know how to reach that scene ?

Last edited:

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
This is the game that you just keep on your radar for a year or two and check back once there's like 10-15 updates. I still keep my thought that this game is so ambitious that it could turn out to be something great, a milestone for the next generation of these types of games, but at the same time this ambition could be it's downfall as well.

The updates are super slow, with barely any content to boot. There's like 3 games here that I have (or had) very high hopes of, but currently, I can only sigh and shake my head while lamenting why do people keep aiming higher than their actual reach is.

Learn from Icarus people.

Bashar

Feb 11, 2018
temp_02.jpg

News
Hi! Aorrta here.
To begin with, I want to apologize that there were no news from me lately.
Perhaps, you've seen my post where I said that in August I was in my homeland.
I was there with my family on my birthday.
At this moment there were presidential elections and then riots started.
I was arrested and was not allowed to leave the country for a long time.
I was beaten up and couldn't walk for some time. I had to use a wheelchair.
All this changed my plans very much.
Plus I needed to take my family to England and help them get accustomed here.
Now everything is alright. I finished the last work for my employer and quit the job.
Sorry again that I didn't tell you about it earlier.
What's about the game:
At this moment I am developing The Secret alone.
If you want to help there - contact me in Discord.
I thought of a further concept and now I am working on gameplay. I am going to publish the Christmas edition episode on 27-28th December.
On the January 26th the storyline will continue.
There is going to be the big event in Margaret's house where you will have to steal the papers. There are going to be various ways of doing it. Sex-scenes will depend on your choice.
I am learning how to animate and in this version I will introduce fully-animated sex-scenes with the choice of poses.
The house management option will be completed. Players will be able to buy a gym and Molly's room.
Also players will have to buy food and pay for the apartments.
Players will be able to spend money earned in Lucky Hunter on domestic or working events.
Write your ideas here or to my Discord.
Thank you for staying with me.
See you at Christmas episode.

franzo

Sep 30, 2017
is it worth to play it again from the beginning? just got as new lewd the one sleeping with mommy in the same bed -_-
not sure about missing something ...

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 946490

News
Hi! Aorrta here.
To begin with, I want to apologize that there were no news from me lately.
Perhaps, you've seen my post where I said that in August I was in my homeland.
I was there with my family on my birthday.
At this moment there were presidential elections and then riots started.
I was arrested and was not allowed to leave the country for a long time.
I was beaten up and couldn't walk for some time. I had to use a wheelchair.
All this changed my plans very much.
Plus I needed to take my family to England and help them get accustomed here.
Now everything is alright. I finished the last work for my employer and quit the job.
Sorry again that I didn't tell you about it earlier.
What's about the game:
At this moment I am developing The Secret alone.
If you want to help there - contact me in Discord.
I thought of a further concept and now I am working on gameplay. I am going to publish the Christmas edition episode on 27-28th December.
On the January 26th the storyline will continue.
There is going to be the big event in Margaret's house where you will have to steal the papers. There are going to be various ways of doing it. Sex-scenes will depend on your choice.
I am learning how to animate and in this version I will introduce fully-animated sex-scenes with the choice of poses.
The house management option will be completed. Players will be able to buy a gym and Molly's room.
Also players will have to buy food and pay for the apartments.
Players will be able to spend money earned in Lucky Hunter on domestic or working events.
Write your ideas here or to my Discord.
Thank you for staying with me.
See you at Christmas episode.
Did he really just wrote this shit!! :D i thought fan was writing to insult him LMAO!!! damn

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes