3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I don't like ntr, but that closeness, that play on words and some scenes, give me to understand that they had some very intimate relationship. I HATE GLENN :mad:
But well it's just a game for adults. I hope that the developer will be able to clarify what was going on with Mary and Glenn.
Whatever it is, it's a good story.
I agree with you... something about the dialogues between them...
I don´t like ntr´games either.
So, I played 0.4.1.2 version, but I couldn´t trigger the scene when mom jerk MC off.
Do you know what do I need to do to watch that scene?

Reactions: tramtoriana2

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Although the graphics in this are some of the best I've seen the most entertaining portion of this game is reading all of the comments and update 'jokes'. My hat is off to all you guys! :) Edit.. IF you just click on right below where it says.. 'vhal said' it will show you all the pictures instead of the links.. recommend you go that route!
That should have been pinned on the homepage saying , see this before you play the game
:LOL:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I don't like ntr, but that closeness, that play on words and some scenes, give me to understand that they had some very intimate relationship. I HATE GLENN :mad:
But well it's just a game for adults. I hope that the developer will be able to clarify what was going on with Mary and Glenn.
Whatever it is, it's a good story.
it is just like in all other attempts from the game glenn fuck mary at the beginning it would be more or less openly named so the mc was dropped by mary and should watch him come to work and now on the last try it would be sold as a business trip in the end it comes out the same glenn fucks mary

oh and that mary was removed the way I read (if it's true) is so ridiculous and stupid

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
it is just like in all other attempts from the game glenn fuck mary at the beginning it would be more or less openly named so the mc was dropped by mary and should watch him come to work and now on the last try it would be sold as a business trip in the end it comes out the same glenn fucks mary

oh and that mary was removed the way I read (if it's true) is so ridiculous and stupid
is this your thought about that or did you find some information, like a backup, to say that ?

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I thought your game was really wonderful & entertaining. I can't help but yearn for more. I enjoyed the graphics. I really enjoyed being able to choose different poses in the restroom with the flight attendant (that system would be Incredible for other sex scenes);) Anyway Big Thanks to Aorrta for sharing this work of art. Hope you continue~

Reactions: MIKEL-20M

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I love this game.:love: Beautiful game characters are designed.
yes I so much agree! Very pretty girls, nice quality and not only boring looking nice-guys in their best years but also many different types of guys in looks and ages who make out with the sexy girls

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
No wait a moment, is there an actual ntr scene of Mary with Glenn or am I just trippin?
The game has no NTR scenes. That was in the last version where it was strongly implied that Glenn and Marry were fuck buddies. She even refused to take her son to work every morning even tho he worked for her company and Glenn was the driver... she used the "business meetings" or cheap shit like that as excuse.

In this version Glenn is just your friendly neighborhood asshole and a backstabber.:p Play the game and you'll see why he's a massive cunt and a backstabber. Don't expect a decent release schedule from Aorrta tho, he's talented when it comes to the visuals, but he's also one of the most unprofessional and unreliable devs. So think twice about it if you want to support him on Patreon.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes