3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

HeyImhere

Sep 9, 2020
The game has no NTR scenes. That was in the last version where it was strongly implied that Glenn and Marry were fuck buddies. She even refused to take her son to work every morning even tho he worked for her company and Glenn was the driver... she used the "business meetings" or cheap shit like that as excuse.

In this version Glenn is just your friendly neighborhood asshole and a backstabber.:p Play the game and you'll see why he's a massive cunt and a backstabber. Don't expect a decent release schedule from Aorrta tho, he's talented when it comes to the visuals, but he's also one of the most unprofessional and unreliable devs. So think twice about it if you want to support him on Patreon.
Yeah I have played it a couple of months back and since these guys were talking about ntr I thought I missed out something or I naively skipped it...nevertheless...thanks for the infos bro!!!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Absolutely.

Not sure, If there are some scenes where you can prove it
Nope, there aren't any scenes like that.
If you pay attention to the dialogues in the game, it's clear that Glenn despises Mary for "taking his place" as the CEO.

I know that doesn't prove anything really, men will fuck anybody regardless if they like them or not but c'mon. Aortta wouldn't do us dirty like that.

Reactions: worlddog1

MIKEL-20M

Apr 15, 2018
I am in favor of the developer making his game the way he wants, respecting what he has in mind.
But I kept thinking about the fact that Mary doesn't wear panties when she comes home from the "Business Meeting".

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Nope, there aren't any scenes like that.
If you pay attention to the dialogues in the game, it's clear that Glenn despises Mary for "taking his place" as the CEO.

I know that doesn't prove anything really, men will fuck anybody regardless if they like them or not but c'mon. Aortta wouldn't do us dirty like that.
But don´t you have this hunch that something is happening between that jerk and Mary??? Is like the Dev wants to give us some hints about mom... probably she has some dark side that we will discover meanwhile the game is developing. Also, we don´t know how Oliver passed away, right? And in the previous version, did something happen between mom and Glenn? And what about the Oliver´s death; do we know what was the cause of death?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
I am in favor of the developer making his game the way he wants, respecting what he has in mind.
But I kept thinking about the fact that Mary doesn't wear panties when she comes home from the "Business Meeting".
That is another hint...

I think is just about the time to tag ntr in this game... Mary has a b-side that our MC would be discovering through the game.

Probably Oliver had discovered the affair that mary has with glenn and... crash!!!! dad is gone.

Of course, that guy was only using her for his only interest, until now, when the veil has fallen.

Dec 9, 2020
*sigh* I hope that isn't the case, why do the mothers always have to end up as the meat for the assholes to fuel the drama in these games. But the hints were also very vague, like the ride alone in the morning and going commando to the late night business meetings, but no real proof shown yet. Hopefully this isn't another surprise! ntr! in the middle of the game! game.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Quite interesting update, I'm more into the screen with with the future updates what they may hold.

MIKEL-20M

Apr 15, 2018
*sigh* I hope that isn't the case, why do the mothers always have to end up as the meat for the assholes to fuel the drama in these games. But the hints were also very vague, like the ride alone in the morning and going commando to the late night business meetings, but no real proof shown yet. Hopefully this isn't another surprise! ntr! in the middle of the game! game.
There's a reason it's called "The Secret".
Good job Aorrta is doing, I got hooked on this game.
I hope he doesn't give up on this game and do it the way he likes it. (y)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
God fucking damn it. I hoped that voyeurism/cheating includes NTR. And that if I don’t flirt and talk much with the milf (mum) I can lose her or at least see fucking with other guys. But you sometimes HAVE TO do every interaction to progress in the game... and you have to progress positively with the mum and other girls..... I think this game has some hot girls especially the milf (mum) and sherry but I would have loved to see how that smooth mc boy loses to ugly/old guys.

the quality is really nice tho and the logo between events and the mainscrean are cool and scream professional. But sometimes these serial “breaks” between scenes are a bit annoying and that you can’t escape conversations or have to talk to everyone before progress... (At least that’s what I experienced)

it’s a weird mix for me between really good and more or less bad stuff :/

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: genthrow
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes