3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This update you can fuck Mary or its just cock block?
Did you not read the changelog? They REMOVED Mary content, not added anything. You will not get your Mary content as long as Patreon has a say.

I guess I can avoid overwriting my old copy and just will keep it as it is, downloading a game that has less content than before, and removes my major kink is a bad joke.

He literally could've made it unlockable with a hidden mechanic/code/file, and just keep the content as it was (Maybe at the end of the development could've just added a couple of scenes where you bang Mary)... But I guess he wanted to keep the money coming in, without Patreon taking him down, while not having to work on the game.

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
Bogdan S.
can you ask Aorrta where the other preview pics are in the game? the lola sex scene is missing, also the mary HJ scene? this update has about 10 minute new gameplay with 1 new lewd scene...
this game has so much potential with the "upcoming" updates: shopping and dates with mary, stockings, etc.
when can we expect more of the game? the not implemented prewiew pics show us that there is more in the pipeline right?

Reactions: m3lee

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
hey guys,
i have startet quick to implement the start from the new version.The patch hopefuly work when molly comes home until the choise if you will sleep with mary or Molly.
It would be helpful if someone can give a feedback.The patch is maybe in alpha so i post it here insteat in the currect post.
So i´m out for a few hours
Install: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Yes , patch works until the choice whom to sleep with, after that mc addresses mom as mary

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
The time period in the upper left corner doesn't fit to the time period mentioned in the text.

And the use of the camera is bugged. We are not able to close the camera feature.

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
Is it just me or does it seem rushed? the characters detailing is kind of poor compared to the previous versions

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Did you not read the changelog? They REMOVED Mary content, not added anything. You will not get your Mary content as long as Patreon has a say.

I guess I can avoid overwriting my old copy and just will keep it as it is, downloading a game that has less content than before, and removes my major kink is a bad joke.

He literally could've made it unlockable with a hidden mechanic/code/file, and just keep the content as it was (Maybe at the end of the development could've just added a couple of scenes where you bang Mary)... But I guess he wanted to keep the money coming in, without Patreon taking him down, while not having to work on the game.
Hmm, maybe read the changelog again because you missed something there buddy.

changelog.png

See how the changelog mentions version 0.4.1.4?
Seems a bit odd since the latest update is 0.4.2a no?

version.png

Well, maybe because there's no changelog provided with the latest update so the changelog remained unchanged since before the update. So next time you read something, make sure you understand it first before going on a rant.

Last edited:

Bracco

Feb 1, 2018
a very successful game and I like the most, but I'm disappointed because it's neglected and it's updated once a year....

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes