3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
Sooo am a little confused. Are you Aorrta? or another dev that works on this?

(if either of those.... why no Official unofficial wincest patch :( )
I am not Aorrta. I am a team member; Working to get together a team so we can release stuff faster.
because no time. ~ the game was full wincest but patreon gave us a notice to remove wincest.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The game is so well done artwise...like a Rembrant! IS Mac version available for 4-2a?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I am not Aorrta. I am a team member; Working to get together a team so we can release stuff faster.
because no time. ~ the game was full wincest but patreon gave us a notice to remove wincest.
yeah... patreon be like that.... although there are solutions like lewdpatcher (next to new updates link), for totally 100% unofficial patchs.... if you know what I mean.
Or substar were you past an alt version of the game (some devs do that).

I would highly recommend doing so though, since the main draw of this game was that dynamic and losing that will likely push away a good chunk of potential audiences. especially those who came for that. (like myself tbh, if 3rd party patch stops being updated I would stop playing... cause if a game had it before kinda has to have it always for me, cause just feels wrong if it is suddenly gone).

Other ways around it are things like setting custom relationships (although this one can limit dialogue), an if statement in the code where say if a file patch.rpy exists then the script uses incest dialogue (some devs do this, although is more risky since the content exists in the script itself). etc. you get the idea.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
v0.4.1.4
Removed prohibited content.

no honey - no money
I was wondering wtf that was as well
what was removed?
did it have some loli content that goes under that weird rule that only apply to some games?

hey guys,
i create an incest patch for the version 0.4.1.4.I worked on that a few hours and i hope that the patch works.Here is the download link.The patch must be updated when a new version comes out
no stress, but will be waiting :eek:

Reactions: gigan

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
After all this time, water under the bridge and the expectation of a lame update, I don't even know if I want to play this...

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
So wait, if I understand it correctly, in this version 0.4.2a there is even less content than previously ? Is it even worth it to download it ?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes