3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Did he mention a new release date or something ? Either way, I don't believe him. Look, I don't want to be an hypocrite, I'm always happy when an update comes out, BUT, this doesn't mean I trust Aortta. I just enjoy the game when it's here. Every single thing that's communicated prior to the release are just lies to me. The problem is that he never tried to arrange things and try to get our trust back. You only reap what you sow.
I couldn't have said it better myself + being detached from the lying developers is the best state of mind

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Whether the people of the world are there any changes in this game? Or is it the end of the day for the robbery of the dacument like the ranches? and the main character will fuck mom and sister kagda nibut
What does this actually mean?
It IS an Incest story if that is your question.......

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
The graphics are pleasing to the eye, judging by the screenshots. And it makes me very happy when our guys do something worthy.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello just my personal opinion !!! the developer and a liar he just wants money but he never works on his games! I find his attitude dishonest !! just money over and over again !!! no update will be released I no longer believe it at all !!! shame on himself !!!! for info I'm disgusted to see the developer's habit !!!

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
does the game worth to play?
can anyone tell me what is the last scene?
do the game is finished or abandoned
the renders are nice, a few people like the soundtrack. Not a hell of a lot of content but the game does have some serious potential. The only problem is, the dev has been a bit shady with deadlines and promises unfortunately, especially with this being a remake of a game he abandoned a while ago. Lastly, the game has as much potential to be great as it does to be abandoned.

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
parqueo I hear you. For me though, I get lies are frustrating, I just wish the Dev was more transparent. Like we get you're not gonna make your deadline, but communicate with your fans. Like Enyo for False hero keeps delaying his game although it sucks it keeps getting delayed, i can't get made cause hes transparent and communicates it to this patrons

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes