3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
sigh... This could be great, but reading the thread after thinking that it had been a while since I've seen a new version it seems like it's another case of ICSTORness.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
update !? :D
After another apology from the author, who is "forced" to postpone the update due to (choose the reason yourself):
1.The Martians invaded us
2.The Russians invaded us and the blame is on the United States
3.I went from home about 10 times and in each city the internet company was irresponsible
4.there were floods and the aquaman even kidnapped me
5.I like to milk the fools
6.I shut up a meteorite and cut my internet everything is the fault of the covid
In advance I apologize please understand me I like to milk

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
unfortunately it happend the same thing like in the months ago... developer(s) are quiet, no news and on the last days of the month he will post a message on patreon with an excuse (i am so excited about what this time happened)

its such a shame he did this to his supporters again. his promises are worthless. this game have so much potential and he destroys the hype every single time. for me, i will be out of this project. there are a lot of other developers on patreon who deservers my support more than him. i am really disappointed because i decided to give him another chance. it was a mistake - thats for sure. unfortunately.

maybe he will work again when the count of supporters on patreon drop massively, but if i am honest - it doenst matter for me anymore. he got his chances - and there were a lot.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I think Aorrta has got serious personal issues. I can't guess what kind of problems (depression, health?), but I feel he invents excuses to hide some real problems. He could easily make a top game, earning more than DrPinkCake (Being a DIK, that is a great successful product). He has better skills regarding rendering and animations than most developers.
I understand that all people judge him from what he writes, and I would not continue to pay him if I were a patron. I just hope he gets himself on track again and, if the cause is depression, understands he has everything to be a successful game producer.

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
I think Aorrta has got serious personal issues. I can't guess what kind of problems (depression, health?), but I feel he invents excuses to hide some real problems. He could easily make a top game, earning more than DrPinkCake (Being a DIK, that is a great successful product). He has better skills regarding rendering and animations than most developers.
I understand that all people judge him from what he writes, and I would not continue to pay him if I were a patron. I just hope he gets himself on track again and, if the cause is depression, understands he has everything to be a successful game producer.
I kinda agree with this . I`m not trying to find him excuses , i do think he`s a milker but at the end of the day he actually might have a problem (mental health maybe , that does not mean he`s crazy btw) which he`s trying to hide it with different excuses but if he does not wants to share we should respect that , everyone deserves some privacy. RL is more important than a game or a quick fap
If you`re his patron and pay him , you can always STOP , there other devs that deserve more suport who actually deliver
Im not sure he could earn more than DrPinkCake, but he could be in top 5 devs , he has some skills no one can deny that

Reactions: chthonic_goat_666
Dec 25, 2017
Hi guys.

The development of the game was a little delayed due to side effects after the coronavirus. I constantly want to sleep, I have shortness of breath, I get tired literally in 3-4 hours. All this imposes its own problems, since the creation of games is more of a creative process.

The episode is now 80 percent complete. A big event with Margaret is already ready. Together with Lola and Jeri we break into her house, where the player will be given an interesting choice. Most of the events with Mary and Molly are ready.

Mostly I have difficulty in programming. I still haven't found a good programmer and am doing the whole game myself.

I can not name the exact release dates for the new episode. I am sure it will be mid-March, I will not drag out until 20 numbers. If my productivity is the same as it is now, then I can finish on March 8-10. Please understand me.

Covid turned out to be little more than just pneumonia. I knew that depression and apathy came from him. I expected this, but did not think that everything was so serious.

Take care of yourself, I hope we all will soon forget about it as a bad dream.

See you soon!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Vanderdanden
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes