3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
D

Deleted member 3460726

Hey guys i am using the compressed pc version....but can't find the .exe file....help

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
we should ALL cancel our support on patreon... thats the only way he give us some updates! he is a liar, a milker... everything and some guys of you allways defend him while he is laughing at us... look at his discord... they are laughing at us supporters! Bogdan S. why are you so silent? you promised to us not to let this happen again!!!!! TELL US NEWS!

Reactions: Kermit79

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The day Aortta becomes trustworthy, F95 will be called F96. In other words, never :) It was always like this since 2017. Nothing changed and nothing will change. You can change someone's manners, but you'll never be able to change his or her nature. And the other guy Bodgan, what a joke. Silent since a long time. What could he say ? A perfect Duo. Like I said last time, Batman and Robin, or Starsky and Hutch if you want.

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
is this what an inmate can send an e-mail from a U.S prison? :). Since Aorrta lives in Belarus or Ukraine, how the hell did he get to the US illegally on foot? :) :)
I think he moved to the Great Britain, because of the Belarus' situation.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
What a shitty game... I hate sandbox where's the tag here? ffs great renders but everything else is so bad. And that was before knowing this dev is the milking type. Yikes

Reactions: parqueo

patas7

Mar 20, 2021
guys i see this dev almost 1 year and all time excuses all time
one day i get mad from his lies he say and i talk with aorrta why he is doing
and after that aorrta banned me from discord and patreon page
he dont want people to say the truth because that wake up and other patreons and live him
he try to protect his lie
so my oppinion live him is not worth it at all

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I mean! Aorrta is talented. The game has nice story and great potential. He just needs to drop at least 4 or 6 updates per year with at least 7 days of delay. Thats all. We are all joking around. But, maybe he did had Corona. Who knows.

Aorrta, if you drop updates more frequently, people will forget and forgive. Don't get descouraged.

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
when update coming ?
update !? :D
After another apology from the author, who is "forced" to postpone the update due to (choose the reason yourself):

1.the author was caught by a lingering bout of diarrhea
2.problems with pets, the beloved dog has an indistinguishable disease
3.Long-playing force majeure (laziness)
4.the intervention of mother nature
5.fire at the neighbor
6. summoned to court
7.the cruel boyfriend of her best friend kicked her out, you need to help her move
8.bee bitten, face swollen
9.the child / my roommate is sick
10.hackers, evil hackers broke into a PC, a month's labor was killed

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes