Unlocked
The Secret: Reloaded v.0.4.9.2a - LINKS

DOWNLOADS
  • PC - - GOOGLE - AORRTA FTP
  • MAC - - - AORRTA FTP
  • ANDROID - SOON!

Hello everyone!
AORRTA here.
It's been a long time since we last saw each other, a lot of time has passed and a lot has happened.
We are all still alive, which in our times cannot but rejoice.

I don't know how to ask you for forgiveness for all these months of silence, and I don't know how to express my gratitude to you for still being with me.
There are many changes in my life right now. I'm trying to keep the game afloat, but it didn't turn out as I had planned.

This year is coming to an end and now more than ever I want to believe in Santa and in the Christmas miracle, so that in the new year we don't read in the newspapers about more wars.
Unfortunately, this release I did in a hurry. Recently I have been working very hard on my main job. My goal right now is to move to Germany. That's why I'm trying to save money and work more.

Fortunately, I have been promoted and given a whole team now. I never thought I would be the person who came up with these stupid advertising videos for casual games.
I would like to say something about the plans for the game, but most likely I will do it in Discord (when I remember the email I registered it on). If briefly, I want to continue expanding it as a sandbox. So that the player can enter the game at any moment and do something, fuck someone, talk to someone. I want to make more events, finally promote the plot. Bring Sherry so that she conflicts with Molly and so on and so forth.

In any case, I want to congratulate you on the holidays. Wish you a cool weekend. I hope this release will at least slightly melt your hearts and you won't be too angry at me.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
With love, Andy.
is this an April Fool's joke in December?

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
2.7 the weight of this game. before that, the game weighed about 2.63. funny. added 100 pictures and 5 animations. this is what we deserve.
please share a normal link, kind people.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
View attachment 2275533

Unlocked
The Secret: Reloaded v.0.4.9.2a - LINKS

DOWNLOADS
  • PC - - GOOGLE - AORRTA FTP
  • MAC - - - AORRTA FTP
  • ANDROID - SOON!

Hello everyone!
AORRTA here.
It's been a long time since we last saw each other, a lot of time has passed and a lot has happened.
We are all still alive, which in our times cannot but rejoice.

I don't know how to ask you for forgiveness for all these months of silence, and I don't know how to express my gratitude to you for still being with me.
There are many changes in my life right now. I'm trying to keep the game afloat, but it didn't turn out as I had planned.

This year is coming to an end and now more than ever I want to believe in Santa and in the Christmas miracle, so that in the new year we don't read in the newspapers about more wars.
Unfortunately, this release I did in a hurry. Recently I have been working very hard on my main job. My goal right now is to move to Germany. That's why I'm trying to save money and work more.

Fortunately, I have been promoted and given a whole team now. I never thought I would be the person who came up with these stupid advertising videos for casual games.
I would like to say something about the plans for the game, but most likely I will do it in Discord (when I remember the email I registered it on). If briefly, I want to continue expanding it as a sandbox. So that the player can enter the game at any moment and do something, fuck someone, talk to someone. I want to make more events, finally promote the plot. Bring Sherry so that she conflicts with Molly and so on and so forth.

In any case, I want to congratulate you on the holidays. Wish you a cool weekend. I hope this release will at least slightly melt your hearts and you won't be too angry at me.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
With love, Andy.
omg this is a nightmare

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Secret: Reloaded [v.0.4.9.2a] [Aorrta]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 664 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
ahahaha. I unpacked the archive of the game and realized that there is nothing in the update except three and a half renderers. thanks to the developer. as always, shit.

Reactions: Noambonsky

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
Very small in volume
And where is Mary?
He must have said "Very soon" and then started working on the update. (y)

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes