3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
continue expanding it as a sandbox.
Oh, that will help. :rolleyes:

I want to believe in Santa and in the Christmas miracle
And I want Bryce Dallas Howard (circa 2015) to suck me off, but that isn't happening either.

My goal right now is to move to Germany.
Check with Finland first.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thank you, for auld lang syne.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
If someone continues to make this game using the same character rendering, will it lead to infringement?
with so many remakes the dev prob won't know what is infringed upon lol, but also seems like he's in it for the money so no telling he'd prob go that far so he can get out of his country during war time.

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
The irony is that these scummy devs could make more $$$ by putting out a quality product than stringing along their Simp Army. This scene is starved of quality content creators that don't ruin something with great potential. In the last year I've counted probably 10 products with great potential that got canned by the lame dev OR worse... supporters just get milked lol

Reactions: WastedTalent

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'm a few minutes in and already irritated... the dev keeps forcing a foot fetish on me when I hate feet. Then I'm on the plane and he forces me to go suck up to that neurotic bitch passenger who in reality I would avoid like the plague and wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole...

I think there are a lot of really hot women in this game, and a lot of great renders... but actually playing it is turning out like walking on glass... a real test of my patience to slog through things I hate in hopes of seeing some good scenes.

If it keeps up I'm just going to unren it and browse the images while avoiding the story.

The exercise scenes with the "mom" started out strong... the foot scenes got me worried, and then more and more foot scenes just has me facepalming and starting to regret playing it.

Most people aren't into feet. Make it optional and very avoidable.

The game master

May 19, 2022
I'm a few minutes in and already irritated... the dev keeps forcing a foot fetish on me when I hate feet. Then I'm on the plane and he forces me to go suck up to that neurotic bitch passenger who in reality I would avoid like the plague and wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole...

I think there are a lot of really hot women in this game, and a lot of great renders... but actually playing it is turning out like walking on glass... a real test of my patience to slog through things I hate in hopes of seeing some good scenes.

If it keeps up I'm just going to unren it and browse the images while avoiding the story.

The exercise scenes with the "mom" started out strong... the foot scenes got me worried, and then more and more foot scenes just has me facepalming and starting to regret playing it.

Most people aren't into feet. Make it optional and very avoidable.
Points to be must taken milord for see further process...i highly recommend

Reactions: phreadom
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes