3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hi Guys, your friend Aorrta greets you. I've had problems with my PC. I need to keep milking them to repair a PC that isn't bad. I need your money for Christmas gifts. Thanks for continuing to support me. I'll give you a mediocrity of 3 minutes of the same in 2023.
it-payaso.jpg

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
vhal
It is the other way around, leave patreon so he will release the game as quickly as he sees that people leave, he gives it faster

jenzu2

Aug 28, 2018
honestly i dont blame the devs people pay without thinking just to support them, most of the devs just take money and never finish their games they just keep giving fake promises aka milf city lol i mean sure isctor finished different games but if he doesn't plan on working on the game then just say so dont pretend u gonna give people something, steam allows adult games now i honestly think people should stop supporting these devs they can sell their games on steam , or at least release half a game before begging for patreons so many people driven by greed its disappointing

lovgam

Jul 25, 2020
maybe an old question but where must i click to massage mary her Legs or goto the girl who lost her shoe
on the plane?

• Angry
Reactions: Active

Feb 26, 2022
"No more money" supposedly opens a path while massaging mommy's sexy feet for the first time.
Can't wait to see more there in future updates.

• Haha
Reactions: kino30055

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
the_secret_reloaded_workdays.jpg

Unlocked
The Secret: Reloaded v.0.4.9.2a - LINKS

DOWNLOADS
  • PC - - GOOGLE - AORRTA FTP
  • MAC - - - AORRTA FTP
  • ANDROID - SOON!

Hello everyone!
AORRTA here.
It's been a long time since we last saw each other, a lot of time has passed and a lot has happened.
We are all still alive, which in our times cannot but rejoice.

I don't know how to ask you for forgiveness for all these months of silence, and I don't know how to express my gratitude to you for still being with me.
There are many changes in my life right now. I'm trying to keep the game afloat, but it didn't turn out as I had planned.

This year is coming to an end and now more than ever I want to believe in Santa and in the Christmas miracle, so that in the new year we don't read in the newspapers about more wars.
Unfortunately, this release I did in a hurry. Recently I have been working very hard on my main job. My goal right now is to move to Germany. That's why I'm trying to save money and work more.

Fortunately, I have been promoted and given a whole team now. I never thought I would be the person who came up with these stupid advertising videos for casual games.
I would like to say something about the plans for the game, but most likely I will do it in Discord (when I remember the email I registered it on). If briefly, I want to continue expanding it as a sandbox. So that the player can enter the game at any moment and do something, fuck someone, talk to someone. I want to make more events, finally promote the plot. Bring Sherry so that she conflicts with Molly and so on and so forth.

In any case, I want to congratulate you on the holidays. Wish you a cool weekend. I hope this release will at least slightly melt your hearts and you won't be too angry at me.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
With love, Andy.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes