3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm all for second chances, and despite my better judgement I gave it to this but I wish I wasn't. Small nuances that would be overlooked are more annoying in these cases. Auto full screen, download file not having a main directory, quest log still not working properly (it shows the pantry even if you're way over it), upon arriving to the workplace then going back to the first floor drops you to the end of day 1, some mom scenes in the evening disappeared, rollback still not working until day 2.

Also, "After the release of the update, I will replace the main character with a new one in all scenes of the game." - yeah, this did not happen at all, and if you plan to replace a good portion of the renders that has a third person view anyway, I don't see the point of making more content with the "old" character model, because in the Akita date, that's what we got.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I downloaded update 0.4.2 but the menu screen says 0.4.1.2
The previous update ended in Mary's office, where the new owner is sitting in an office chair.
Image1.jpg
What does the update consist of? No new content ok
Do you have to start a new game?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
No new content, as feared. It's what I consider a cop-out update...Dev doesn't know where to go with the story, so they tweak with existing content, thinking the player base doesn't care for new content, we just want to play old content again, and again :rolleyes:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good game(y) But its to Damn Short:cautious: I LOVE Milf'Mom She is Hot Deserves MC's Dick :cool: (y)
Game Is enjoyable but needs more more Content :love:(y)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
anyone know how to resize text in these games?
Honestly, with the handwriting so small and white, you can barely see it

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Well color me surprised, he did release something.
As far as I can tell this doesn't include any new content though, he mentioned some rendering work, so I might need to look more into it.

But this guy is still shady AF and this could still be a decoy update to keep patrons happy. Y'all should still be very cautious if you want to waste money on him.

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
One of the best games of this genre. In my opinion, the original broke on the plot. I hope the story will continue in this version :)

VoitKO

Apr 23, 2020
I hope to see new contect and continue to game but its only Vicki update, I am really sad. It shouldn't be like that after 50 days..
Agree . Small update doe . I will w8 for months until it gets some bigger updates . Plus i have to restard the whole game in order to play the update meh.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes