3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
anyone know how to resize text in these games?
Honestly, with the handwriting so small and white, you can barely see it
I don't know if it works in this game, but in many (maybe 70%) RenPy games, you can press A, and you can change the font size.

Radigast

May 11, 2019
The Idiot, I have a quick question about your SIGs. In the second SIG, where is the first girl on the left from? The one with the two pigtails in her hair. Thanks!

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Summary of the update:

The good:

The dev is still working on the game and releasing 'updates'.

The Bad:

Almost no new content at all.
Saves don't work, so you have to re-play the entire game to see almost nothing.

In short:

If you don't care about Vicki, don't even play this update, you'll probably have to replay the entire game for future updates (if they are ever released) anyways.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I saved the game just before it ended, all the other saves were gone. I had to go to page 7 of the saves tab, but the only save that was there was the end of game save. So if you were smart enough to save the game just before it ended, it should be there.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
It sounds like someone needs to reload this "reloaded" game.

It had so much promise a year ago. Frankly, this would be a better VN than whatever it is now.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there any continuation to the story is are the few added things just things that are inbetween left & right ?

Oct 20, 2018
Guys if wanna support dev, you may do so after he finished the game .. or we risk having the same happen to the prev version.. so if you dont wanna have The Secret Reloaded-ded or whatever the name of the third revival would be , heed my advice. But cant force , its your money , im just telling..

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Gotta give them props for looking over the script. It has been more reworked than I suggested to him a month ago. There are some new errors, but they're much fewer now and honestly they're less than that of so many other games.

The changes I made and sent to him were with minimal changes to make what was already there coherent.

I haven't gotten to the new content yet, hope it's good.

Jan 22, 2019
Guys if wanna support dev, you may do so after he finished the game .. or we risk having the same happen to the prev version.. so if you dont wanna have The Secret Reloaded-ded or whatever the name of the third revival would be , heed my advice. But cant force , its your money , im just telling..
please stop with those negative comments the dev is doing a great work so far

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
My biggest hope for this game is that they can dig in and get some content done now :) Now that both script and renders are good quality it'll be more of a joy to play.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Damn it I hate it when they leave it on a cliff hanger and have to wait for the next episode lol Keep up the great work and can't wait to see what happens next

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
how much new content anyone?
A date with Vicki. That's it. Less than 5 mins of extra content. (Not sure if the scene in mom's bedroom was new, but that was also a short one)
The rest of it has been fixing up the script and possibly re-rendering some of MC's scenes, but honestly didn't notice that was done.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hands down to the pics, absolutely beautiful, probably the best on this site. Game is still bugged, some scenes where it was supposed to be dark outside it was day. Anyway story seems interesting but the 1.5m 13 yo kid makes it unrealistic and ruins most scenes where he appears.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes