3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
I didn't use old saves (new Game Started)

I am thrown to the Main Menu after the Meating where the last Update left off!!

ha someone a solution...?
The new scenes are early in the game. look at changelog. So if you have some saves from early in the game you should load them, if not you need to start a new game. lets hope that in the future updates he will continue on the story instead.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm a bit confused, the game just cuts out with a random woman saying that she owns the company. Are there plans to go further with this or did I miss something?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
This troll game is still being "developed"? Let me guess, one new scene of you oggling your mentally impaired mother. Well, good job! Only took you 2 years!

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
this v0.4.2 upgrade ... story improved.

the news added content is nice. the Vicki renders are top notch, and her story path is getting hotter!

a decent update 30 days, can see that quite a fair bit of the VN improved ... things are looking up for this VN and dev.

I like.

Reactions: el69

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I liked the part with mom in bed
Now I only dream that the next update will be an appointment with Mom

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Just a question : how did he fixed the MC tall/maturity he redid all the renders where we see him ?

lionking25

Oct 11, 2017
I still remember how this game blow the community with only 1 episode lol .
For the reloaded, still Aorrta is very good at delivering stunning first impression to the players. Juicy opening, nice graphic, interesting system as well as now we got cg between the scene wow. But it doesn't seems to cover the fact that his consistency on developing is questionable.
Lets see what we get in the future update if there is any lol.

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
The next update should proceed with Mary's story. She is the favorite character of all users
She definitely is not.

But the game could do with less characters and more focus imo. Really not looking forward to this sister side plot getting added... and wish all the employees at the firm would be cut too except for Lola (silver hair), at least for now.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes