3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
So,this update... I found 2 bugs... 1 for if I skip minigames in pantry then the notes on the phones is stuck with "go to pantry..." and 2. when sometime speak with girls they said: "... "username"..." so they don't recognize my name.
But the date with Vicky is really good,sadly no fucking,only bj no matter what happens but good. And licking mom also good but i prefer in the next updates... i don't want restart the game once more time.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So MC's mom and Glenn didn't fuck right? :D, he was plotting how to take over the compay from them and he succeeded.
Now is up to MC to make money for the family :D

but yea MC is 23 and he looks like he is stil in elementary school, like wtf is that BS? :LOL:
I didn't play this reload, but I remmember original game. As far as I remember, there was never a sex between the mom and the driver. It was just another troll bait at f95. Somebody mentioned, and some people demanded ntr tag...
Anyway, in original version MC looked like adult, he could get a keys of car from driver, and get a hooker there. :D Driver was good guy.(Though one of our employes was sucking him. :(
:D

Last edited:

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
Guys can u share ur save with new scenes, i dont understand why but after meeting with all girls game ends w/o any date or smth like that

julie48

Mar 11, 2020
can u explain me how can my quest finish lingerie for vicki how can earn$2100 wtf i dnt no, no clue ho shit my game

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
help after attending the meeting the game ends i don't see the update what should i do?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
so, after remaeing the remake of a remake, there is still NO new content ...after months .. the game still ends at the verry same spot and dialoge,and between is all the same, after remake, after remake, afte remake...
well dear dev : iam so fucking glad i did NOT give u any money for this bullshit ...

• Angry
Reactions: Profound_Madman

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
That Glenn and Mom thing kinda giving NTR vibe and it's kinda annoying.

Maybe Glenn got a video or photos of MC's mom and they blackmail her for company hmm.

other then NTR feelings game is realy good nice 1080p animations.
He was basically getting her drunk and stupid in order to slowly help steal the company from her. He turns out to be a cunt.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes