3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
It will be my impression but Mary's character design reminds me of someone real ... an actress ... I don't know ... but someone from the world of showbizzz :unsure: or I saw her in some other game ...

Reactions: luisar018

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
If you played the old version, you will have the same suspicion about mary lol
And in this version, why mary didn't listen to her son about her warning and reject him like he was any employee?! like what glenn is untouchable!
Well as far as i know in older version, it was not showed they are fucking, just them flirting etc. She does not listen to him because Glenn has been helping her for a while w business, and her son is just kid who just started working. We can get more explanation later, but at the moment there is zero implication that mom and Glenns relationship is beyond professional.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
im confused, i got the same ending as last time, the office problem.....
so i assume all "new" stuff is something you have to do before end, meaning restart or much older save?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
you can deny the fact that you had some suspicion about glenn was fucking mary!
Yes thats what it is. A players suspicions, speculations etc. nothing more. Because again in reloaded version of the game nothing suggests Mary is fucking Glenn. And i am done w ntr discussion.

Reactions: Thermophob

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
im confused, i got the same ending as last time, the office problem.....
so i assume all "new" stuff is something you have to do before end, meaning restart or much older save?
I had to restart the game to be sure, bad update.

Reactions: Belnick

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
Yes thats what it is. A players suspicions, speculations etc. nothing more. Because again in reloaded version of the game nothing suggests Mary is fucking Glenn. And i am done w ntr discussion.
i understand your position dude! i don't think there will be ntr in these version, because of the situation of the dev!

Reactions: Danyboy

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
*DISCLAIMER: I have never played "A Family Secret" nor have I ever heard of this Developer before. I have also not played beyond the second day in office*

Now with that out of the way, let's start with some negatives.

-The scene transitions are needlessly flashy. Tone down on the effects, bru. I also needn't be reminded every five minutes which game I'm playing. I'm not that attention deficit.
-No rollback sucks.
-MC is a 12 year old midget. That's something I have outgrown ooooh, at least 25 years ago.
-Mom's face is at least 75% less attractive than her body.
-Navigation is a bitch.
-The redecorating mini-game is a drag. If I had known it would be that much work for so little rewards, I'd have skipped it, but alas, no rollback.

Now on to the positives.

-The renders are GREAT! The attention to detail is astonishing.
-Speaking of which.... FEET! Good God, the detail and attention paid to the feet is mind-blowing. Little clue in my username, but I will always love a game that pays this much attention to FEET!
-Mom is THICC! If only her face were as attractive as her body, she'd be a 10/10.
-There's enough early sex content to get your rocks off, if that's all you care about.

I am keeping my eye on this game, really hopefull just based on the amount of FEET! I know that's not everyone's niche, but I'm a guy who can tell every girl I've been with apart just on the size, shape, texture and smell of their FEET! alone. So I got my eye on you, bru. Keep it up.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
I see a lot of complaining about bugs in this game,but besides the skipping the pantry mini game after which the note on the phone does not update,i haven't experienced any other bug,game runs smooth,overall a lot of negativity from the community,and not much reason for it,dude has only started working on the remake,give it some time.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes