3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I see a lot of complaining about bugs in this game,but besides the skipping the pantry mini game after which the note on the phone does not update,i haven't experienced any other bug,game runs smooth,overall a lot of negativity from the community,and not much reason for it,dude has only started working on the remake,give it some time.
That mini game is so annoying, it's meme material.

carlocahero

Apr 22, 2020
Diferencias con la version original:
version actual:
1-Similar suceso del avion
2-similar presentacion en el trabajo
3-nueva interaccion con el minijuego de arreglar la casa, y hacerte una paja en su rostro mientras duerme
4-masajes de pies
5-nuevo te ve haciendote una paja
6-cita con Vicky
7-le chupas el coño a la madre borracha
8-se acaba esta version

la version original les menciono lo que pasaba alli:
1-Similar la parte del vuelo en avion
2-tenias acceso de ver a Mary mientras se duchaba y hasta te hacias una paja delante de ella
2.1-En navidad podias bailar con Mary , mientras estaba ebria
3-tenias una cita con Vicky
4-tenias una cita con Shanoon y te follabas su boca
5-ganabas dinero jugando un minijuego en la PC y despues de pedirle a Gleen que te preste el coche podias pagarle a una prostituta y follarla
6-tenias interaccion fisica con Mary en la casa ,incluyendo masajes de pies
7-acariciabas a Mary mientras dormia
7.1-veias a Jordan follando en su oficina a alguien de espaldas , esa persona tenia el color de piel de Mary
8-ibas al gimnacio luego ayudabas a Mary con la limpieza de la casa y terminabas follandola y alli terminaba el juego

uso google traductor para traducir mi mensaje

Differences from the original version:
current version:
1-Similar event of the plane
2-similar presentation at work
3-new interaction with the minigame to fix the house, and jerk off your face while sleeping
4-foot massage
5-new sees you jerking you off
6-appointment with Vicky
7-you suck the drunk mother's pussy
8-this version is over

the original version mentioned what was happening there:
1-Similar the part of the flight by plane
2-you had access to see Mary while she was showering and you even jerked off in front of her
2.1-At Christmas you could dance with Mary, while she was drunk
3-you had an appointment with Vicky
4-you had a date with Shanoon and you fucked his mouth
5-you earned money playing a minigame on the PC and after asking Gleen to lend you the car you could pay a prostitute and fuck her
6-you had physical interaction with Mary in the house, including foot massages
7-you caressed Mary while she slept
7.1-you saw Jordan fucking someone in his office from behind, that person had the skin color of Mary
8-you went to the gym then you helped Mary with the cleaning of the house and you ended up fucking her and there the game ended

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
have I missed something in the Reload version.. cause the MC dosn´t have any actions to make with the drunk Mary?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Btw who is Jordan? Was he really fucking Mary or we dont know?
Look, I have played version 1.2.2p two years ago, but there was nothing implying NTR. That was just troll baiting on f95. I never played new version because I am not really in underage sex. I have no idea why he did reduce MC, last time he looked 18ish... but definitely grown up. Jordan was black who is training girls for family business. If I remember correctly, he was finalising merchandise (nailing some naive gold digger soon to be shipped to some rich old pervert... and MC was peeking).

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I see a lot of complaining about bugs in this game,but besides the skipping the pantry mini game after which the note on the phone does not update,i haven't experienced any other bug,game runs smooth,overall a lot of negativity from the community,and not much reason for it,dude has only started working on the remake,give it some time.
Really because for me right in the middle of cumming down Akita's throat the game reloaded then exited to the main menu. Also did this to me with the sleeping mom when I grabbed her tits.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
milking is started? hmm i think next update is max 30 new renders, and big plan for new year, after that 2 years nap...

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
Really because for me right in the middle of cumming down Akita's throat the game reloaded then exited to the main menu. Also did this to me with the sleeping mom when I grabbed her tits.
I haven't had thoose,i can also rollback and i haven't installed unren in the game.

carlocahero

Apr 22, 2020
Wait whaat, how exectly you could get this scene in prevous version?
al final despues del gimnacio pero tienen razon no follaron , solo masturbo a MC
traducion
at the end after the gym but they are right they did not fuck, I just masturbate MC

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
unas capturas de la version 1.2.2 la antigua,lo de Jordan no lo grabe y me casaria jugarlo todo de nuevo para buscar ese momento, espero que esta nueva version contenga una mejor follada
View attachment 667878
Dude, I understand that you don't know English very well... but she is jerking him, while he is laying on top of her.
. read2.png

Danyboy there is a walkthrough by Aorrta. After the mindless grind and mini-games in Gym, MC fails over the Mary, and she jerks him of.

If somebody is bored as hell, here is a save from thee old game just before that moment:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes