3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
May 26, 2018
How do you actually get the date with Vicki? I downloaded the new update. Read some posts on here about how you need to start a new game. Read the changelog and how it’s after you give Jerry money. You go on a walk with her and nothing.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
How do you actually get the date with Vicki? I downloaded the new update. Read some posts on here about how you need to start a new game. Read the changelog and how it’s after you give Jerry money. You go on a walk with her and nothing.
you need to walk with her instead of letting her taking the bus

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Wow, i didnt expect that "The Secret" will change so much. I was starting this game few time in a past, but now. Wow. Like always very high quality. I waitning for further progression with Glenn and the new owner. Very good job:)

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
For real... It's amazing. I like very much. Transition, HQ, character ans story. I hope it will not be abandonned... Seems to begin one of the best game. Certainly one of my future patreon. :love::love::love:

Jun 8, 2017
nothing beats downloading an update only to have the game end in pretty much the exact same spot. Guess I'll check back next year maybe it'll go farther than a few minutes past my last save.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
This update , as it's said in the changelog has the Date with Vicky ,and a small but juicy scene with his mom in her room . After the date I think .

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Can someone tell me at what point can we see the new content ? I really don't want to start from the beginning to search for a few scenes ... Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes