3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Why everyone talking about restart the game , game ends after that random lady take over company for everyone i guess but date with Vicky some little scenes added for early game if you got a save end of the game before just start over to see new early scenes.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Ok so for everyone wondering about the new content and when the game ends.
The game ends at the same point where the previous update ended. He added a date with Vicky that happens before that point and also 2 new scenes with mom, one after the date with Vicky and one after the pantry minigame. Mom scenes have no fucking included but they are very got, at least they are to me.
Also to get the scene where he is licking mom´s behind you have to choose to touch her legs and not boobs after the date with Vicky while mom is in her bedroom.
Overall it is a small update just as he said it would be, but i hope that in the future we get more content in the updates.

Was still worth playing if nothing just to remind myself how hot that mom character and the assistant Lola are.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Well this update won't work when i try to start new game it get force to stop...please fix this

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
*DISCLAIMER: I have never played "A Family Secret" nor have I ever heard of this Developer before. I have also not played beyond the second day in office*

Now with that out of the way, let's start with some negatives.

-The scene transitions are needlessly flashy. Tone down on the effects, bru. I also needn't be reminded every five minutes which game I'm playing. I'm not that attention deficit.
-No rollback sucks.
-MC is a 12 year old midget. That's something I have outgrown ooooh, at least 25 years ago.
-Mom's face is at least 75% less attractive than her body.
-Navigation is a bitch.
-The redecorating mini-game is a drag. If I had known it would be that much work for so little rewards, I'd have skipped it, but alas, no rollback.

Now on to the positives.

-The renders are GREAT! The attention to detail is astonishing.
-Speaking of which.... FEET! Good God, the detail and attention paid to the feet is mind-blowing. Little clue in my username, but I will always love a game that pays this much attention to FEET!
-Mom is THICC! If only her face were as attractive as her body, she'd be a 10/10.
-There's enough early sex content to get your rocks off, if that's all you care about.

I am keeping my eye on this game, really hopefull just based on the amount of FEET! I know that's not everyone's niche, but I'm a guy who can tell every girl I've been with apart just on the size, shape, texture and smell of their FEET! alone. So I got my eye on you, bru. Keep it up.
No. Mary is perfect from head to toe.

Reactions: umwelt

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yea, i don't get the look of MC :oops: , what was dev trying to accomplish with this?
why would a 23yo have to look like a 13yo kid or in this case a midget?

he has so many great looking female & male renders but the render of MC is just WTF??? :cautious:(n)

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
I find this game is gripping, the plot is pretty original, Mom is a stunning MILF, and renders are good. That said, I’m annoyed by NTR hangin’ over this game, ‘cause, God forbid, whether shit happens I won’t play this game anymore. By the way, Dev, how is it possible you didn’t realize MC is nothing but a Lilliputian monster, beyond any possible sexual desire? Almost makes me not want to play this game. Come on, you seem a good guy at what you do, you just can't make this shit up!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Yea, i don't get the look of MC :oops: , what was dev trying to accomplish with this?
why would a 23yo have to look like a 13yo kid or in this case a midget?

he has so many great looking female & male renders but the render of MC is just WTF??? :cautious:(n)
Shota is just the male equivalent of Loli and people like Loli, so there are people who like shota. That's why this MC looks young.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I find this game is gripping, the plot is pretty original, Mom is a stunning MILF, and renders are good. That said, I’m annoyed by NTR hangin’ over this game, ‘cause, God forbid, whether shit happens I won’t play this game anymore. By the way, Dev, how is it possible you didn’t realize MC is nothing but a Lilliputian monster, beyond any possible sexual desire? Almost makes me not want to play this game. Come on, you seem a good guy at what you do, you just can't make this shit up!
It's just guys trying to stir up crap and cause NTR debates per usual. I don't think it'll happen but if it does I'll just forget it ever existed and find something else to play. *shrugs shoulders*

locky

May 1, 2017
The Secret: Reloaded [v0.4.2] [Aorrta]

Win: Original Size: 1.42 GB - Compressed Size: 425 MB
Linux: Original Size: 1.41 GB - Compressed Size: 416 MB
Mac: Original Size: 1.41 GB - Compressed Size: 408 MB

Windows: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - :)
the windows version is broke

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
It's just guys trying to stir up crap and cause NTR debates per usual. I don't think it'll happen but if it does I'll just forget it ever existed and find something else to play. *shrugs shoulders*
I don’t know, bro, I hope I'm wrong, but I got a bad feeling about Mom, ‘cause of her behaviour, closed doors, MC ressigned being by himself ‘cause she’s always hanging out with Glenn not wearing panties... How do you manage to be so optimistic? Face it, the writing is on the wall.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes