3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

gyungtae ko

Sep 11, 2019
"The down version is 0.4.2, but it is output as 0.4.1.2 in the game.
"It's the same if you start over after the last company scene.
"What about the next update?

a6326348

Aug 5, 2018
Unren's Force Rollback option doesn't work for some reason, which is quite annoying. Instead, use Unren to enable the console, open the console with shift+O, and type

config.rollback_enabled = True

It's really stupid this is necessary. Even the renpy help page has a warning that disabling rollback is user unfriendly.

Mar 12, 2018
not bad, I wounder if anyone else is having this issue. I'm playing and no one is calling me buy the name I chose at the beginning they are all calling me username for some reason. anyone else dealing with this????

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
So I played the first version and then I download this one and there doesn't seem to be anything new, the game ends with some mean bitch saying she owns everything. And you guy's may have been too harsh on the dude that said he smelled NTR coming, that whole scene had felt like she was just sold to Glenn and he was about to cuck the shit out of the MC.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
that whole scene had felt like she was just sold to Glenn and he was about to cuck the shit out of the MC.
I got that feeling too, but it was hard to really be mad about a child in Jr high, missing the chance to bang his mom. Maybe the story can fast forward 10 years, when the MC grows up and can start to take everything back.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
A slut in charge of a big company, joined by her own son, who’s a pocket-size dwarf with no balls.
What could possibly go wrong?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
So I played the first version and then I download this one and there doesn't seem to be anything new, the game ends with some mean bitch saying she owns everything. And you guy's may have been too harsh on the dude that said he smelled NTR coming, that whole scene had felt like she was just sold to Glenn and he was about to cuck the shit out of the MC.
Just curious which scene are you talking about?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes