3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I don’t know, bro, I hope I'm wrong, but I got a bad feeling about Mom, ‘cause of her behaviour, closed doors, MC ressigned being by himself ‘cause she’s always hanging out with Glenn not wearing panties... How do you manage to be so optimistic? Face it, the writing is on the wall.
She literally only came home once with no panties, and women tend to get pissy drunk emphasis on the pissy part. I feel like some of you who claim to hate NTR secretly want to be cucked. There's no proof whatsoever that Glenn was ever interested in Mary to begin with. If you followed the game you'd see that Glenn actually liked Ellen was pissed at how much time MC spent flirting with her.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
She literally only came home once with no panties, and women tend to get pissy drunk emphasis on the pissy part. I feel like some of you who claim to hate NTR secretly want to be cucked. There's no proof whatsoever that Glenn was ever interested in Mary to begin with. If you followed the game you'd see that Glenn actually liked Ellen was pissed at how much time MC spent flirting with her.
It's called concern trolling.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I dont know about previous version, but in this one, i could not find even a hint for ntr and i am ntr paranoic.
PS. Talking about ntr paranoia btw, there is a game called Sinful delicacies, based on the comments there, people may get the impression, its some kind of ntr fest, when actually its epitome of vanilla.
PPS. as i said before people are looking to much into it some time.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
First of all about “I feel like some of you who claim to hate NTR secretly want to be cucked”, speak for yourself, you fucking cuckold! About ”She literally only came home once with no panties”, that’s all we know, ’cause it’s not that MC was checking his mom the other times, and, in any case, it’s statistically an enormous one hundred percent, whether I got a match, after ran a single check. It follows that, it’s much more likely that Mom came home with no panties every day. About “There's no proof whatsoever that Glenn was ever interested in Mary to begin with” look at the attached screenshot. And, Dulcis In Fundo, “women tend to get pissy drunk emphasis on the pissy part”, HAHAHAHA, is this shit you tell yourself when you’re on your splendid cuckold-loneliness?

Last edited:

Dooble

May 3, 2018
If you save at a point, close the game, then load a point, you can roll back. And no I'm not talking about the saving feature, rollback starts working if you do that.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
I have no idea what's going on with the save files which keep moving around the pages, but I'm not playing this game until it's fixed. It's so annoying to play for an hour and when you try to go back to an earlier save it's gone or moved to page 16.
The game looks great, but this is a deal breaker for me. Please fix this.

Reactions: BatmanNinja
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes