3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
If MC is suppose to be 23, why is talked to and treated like a little child? Shit made me lose my bone... Not to mention, he little as fuck.. need to add shota to tags. then in this he actually got smaller as the story went on, so there's that.

It ok if that's your thing but you need to warn folks so we don't waste our time.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Time of day is wrong. "username" appears instead of the MC's name. Navigation is terrible. I suppose there will be updates.
How does the MC take Vicki out to a restaurant and pay for a taxi with out any money. The notepad on the phone is not updated.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Why is it when Mary comes back from drunk wearing the gold dress you can't enter her room? And why wasn't Vicky's content added after the last update. Do I really need to start all over again? If so I don't have the time.
It makes no sense to restart the game I was thinking this game would start out in freemode or something.

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
So MC's mom and Glenn didn't fuck right? :D, he was plotting how to take over the compay from them and he succeeded.
Now is up to MC to make money for the family :D

but yea MC is 23 and he looks like he is stil in elementary school, like wtf is that BS? :LOL:
it's implied! the mom trust him (she didn't blieve her son and treat him like she didn't notice him, because of GLENN!) and why she decide to go with glenn alone in the morning and in the evening and if u'd noticed how glenn talk to him the last and the only day hiw goes with them! and the mom said i shouldn't listen to glenn about her son to bring to the compagny, there's a lot of suspicion about their relation and in the family secret the mom was jealous about the secretary (glenn/secretary relation) and .... she was fucking glenn even in that updat (i'm prety sur), sometimes I went to her office on purpose, it was closed and after I left to chat and I came back it was open and she was in her office! what that's mean ?
And after comes back drink, wearing the gold dress, she was so out and sexy, i don't thing that glenn miss that opportunity ^^
And when she was lying in the bed, the MC said i didn't notice that mom don't wear a panties! why ?
And when he put his finger in her pussy, he said she is a little wet! why?!! why! and she was just drinking ?

For me, i would like to see Glenn fucking mary!

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017
I hope soon for a Walkthrough Mod or Scene Replay without clear Instructions, this Game is really difficult to estimate, you can easily overlook a lot....

Reactions: Thessali

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
it's implied! the mom trust him (she didn't blieve her son and treat him like she didn't notice him, because of GLENN!) and why she decide to go with glenn alone in the morning and in the evening and if u'd noticed how glenn talk to him the last and the only day hiw goes with them! and the mom said i shouldn't listen to glenn about her son to bring to the compagny, there's a lot of suspicion about their relation and in the family secret the mom was jealous about the secretary (glenn/secretary relation) and .... she was fucking glenn even in that updat (i'm prety sur), sometimes I went to her office on purpose, it was closed and after I left to chat and I came back it was open and she was in her office! what that's mean ?
And after comes back drink, wearing the gold dress, she was so out and sexy, i don't thing that glenn miss that opportunity ^^
And when she was lying in the bed, the MC said i didn't notice that mom don't wear a panties! why ?
And when he put his finger in her pussy, he said she is a little wet! why?!! why! and she was just drinking ?

For me, i would like to see Glenn fucking mary!
Lol i think you looking into it too much dude. Mary is not fucking anyone at the moment, thats it.

kikokiko

Aug 18, 2018
Lol i think you looking into it too much dude. Mary is not fucking anyone at the moment, thats it.
If you played the old version, you will have the same suspicion about mary lol
And in this version, why mary didn't listen to her son about her warning and reject him like he was any employee?! like what glenn is untouchable!

Reactions: luisar018
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes