3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, this version of the game is so much better and a lot less grindy! I hope the dev keeps up the good work, and looking forward to the next installment. I really need to know who and why that old hag is trying to steal the company. :unsure:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
well i have my doubts about the game if it is exactly like the last try then it can only become garbage again the beginning in the plane was just great and then it went off quickly the story became totally stupid the mother made herself whore and lets the driver fuck first all girls in the office let everyone fuck and the mc?

yes to that says his own muttwer fuck off watch how you get to work because she wants to be climbed by the driver in the office the mc can be treated as a boss like a complete idiot and failure and accepts commands from his lazy i believe it guy who also

does what he wants and ignores the instructions from the mc and so on. I am also afraid it will be and then again a maximum of 2 updates per year

I really hope it won't happen again
this was in this game or the last one¿? I did think he learned from that mistake or is still the same (the mother whoring out to the driver?)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: baka

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
So MC's mom and Glenn didn't fuck right? :D, he was plotting how to take over the compay from them and he succeeded.
Now is up to MC to make money for the family :D

but yea MC is 23 and he looks like he is stil in elementary school, like wtf is that BS? :LOL:

Reactions: ThatGuyWithaAfro

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
this was in this game or the last one¿? I did think he learned from that mistake or is still the same (the mother whoring out to the driver?)
It's sort of implied, but never confirmed. She was written as a cunning business woman at the start, but how she let the driver of all people take everything she supposedly worked for...maybe she was fucking him.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's sort of implied, but never confirmed. She was written as a cunning business woman at the start, but how she let the driver of all people take everything she supposedly worked for...maybe she was fucking him.
I really hope not.... it will ruin the game for me (and the romance of the mc and the mom)

wait, wait... so in the OG game Mary fucked Glenn (the security guy)???:oops:
was there any pics of them fucking?

btw those new 1080p 60fps animations look awesome :)
Ok the mom one not so much... :D
in the first game is was very implied, I dunno in this 2 game because I have not played yet.... and if it is the same implying Glenn/or someone else fuck the mom, I will just ignore and pass to another game.
I hope though is not the case.... since the dev at least don't seem the type that likes ntr so there is hope, maybe you play and tell me hahaha

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
wait, wait... so in the OG game Mary fucked Glenn (the security guy)???:oops:
was there any pics of them fucking?

btw those new 1080p 60fps animations look awesome :)
Ok the mom one not so much... :D

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
That Glenn and Mom thing kinda giving NTR vibe and it's kinda annoying
Maybe Glenn got a video or photos of MC's mom and they blackmail her for company hmm.
Nah, Glenn kept giving her wine, and form after form to sign...she got so drunk that she didn't pay attention to what she was signing (her company away).
The level of trust she had for Glenn though, despite the warning from her little child, and the obvious 2+2 equals something fishy is going on...said to me that she was in love with Glenn, and would never believe he would betray her.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Reduced Size OK its beter But short content :confused: wish there was long enough gameplay example add more photo models (y)
And Make Mc Fuck his Super Hot Milf Mom :cool:(y) This is best thing to see in game :LOL:

Oct 27, 2019
find this image in the game files and how do I get the scene ?? since when he goes to sleep he says goodbye with a kiss on the lips of the son, and goes to sleep, but he does not let me enter the room or skip time. sorry for my bad english

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
find this image in the game files and how do I get the scene ?? since when he goes to sleep he says goodbye with a kiss on the lips of the son, and goes to sleep, but he does not let me enter the room or skip time. sorry for my bad english
This was one day before what you wrote,when you find she drunk in her bed

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes