3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Razzier

Jun 23, 2018
Did they happen to lose a proof-reader mid-way through the story? It goes from perfectly legible English, to broken sentences in two scenes.

medo12345678

Jan 2, 2018
For all peaple that nagging him for this update to bieng short, this one as just after one month of the orginal and also he made the adjustment that the comunity talked about, That means he is paying attention to us which is great for any devolper
and by the way i thinl iam going to support him on peatron for the hard work

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
For all peaple that nagging him for this update to bieng short, this one as just after one month of the orginal and also he made the adjustment that the comunity talked about, That means he is paying attention to us which is great for any devolper
and by the way i thinl iam going to support him on peatron for the hard work
People that are nagging like u say have a point it should be called "bugfix" and not being given a new version (0.4.x) since has for wat has been sayed only a date and few things minimal, supporting him its up to u if u like him and the game go ahead (i wouldnt atleast seeing about 5 normal updates to see if he is really back).

Jan 3, 2019
And so, what we got in this update.... and actually nothing. So much time has passed and nothing new mhhhh. I even re-started the game, and in the end, the Date is short with Vicki, then I would have made this date longer, and with sex. And so it turns out everything is the same as in the first version. I really hope, very much, despite the author's past attempts, that he will finally start making a game, and not a stub pushing on the spot. I will start supporting it with money when it releases a full update with new content.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The game is a fucking eye candy, it looks so damn good, played this for the first time since it was redone... Loved it :love:
The Vicky date had 3-4 new real animations that looked great, i hope more of these in the future :)
Idk if the fun with mom at the end was new but it was nice :)
After that the day is on repeat mode...

The interview with the third girl never happend right?

Reactions: makcim334

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I've had this game on ignore for a long time and figured it was time to try it again, since I noticed that the ntr tag is gone (was it ever on the reload?). It's a lot better than it was. Sure, the MC looks younger than he should and sure, the development is slow. But the game, as a whole, is a whole lot better than average on this site.

Some things I didn't like:
- Few choices make a difference. Only the answers during Vicki date seemed to determine if the date ended good or bad. I mean, you're asked if you like golden showers, and if you say it's interesting you get a +score for the date, but the golden-shower preference isn't saved.
- Can't skip sex scenes. Even the ones were the mc is a massive dick (suck my dick and get the job).
- The game is mostly kinetic, but in a sandbox. It could be told way simpler and sandbox mechanics aren't actually used.
- Got a "couldn't find file" error. Hard to see how the playtesters could have missed that. It was sound/night_city_1. Guess the .mp3 ending is missing in the source code.

But overall the game is worth a play-through.

Reactions: Chris_Prat

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The game is a fucking eye candy, it looks so damn good, played this for the first time since it was redone... Loved it :love:
The Vicky date had 3-4 new real animations that looked great, i hope more of these in the future :)
Idk if the fun with mom at the end was new but it was nice :)
After that the day is on repeat mode...

The interview with the third girl never happend right?
Vicky is gorgeous

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
for new version its necessary begin new game for content 0.4.2?

Because I used me old save and I can see only the meeting end game!

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
The version in the lower right screen says 4.1.2 not 4.2 :unsure:

EDIT

Basically the new content is halfway through the old game, so you have to start over to see it :cry: also because my last save was during the last meeting in the office

Last edited:

badlt25

Jan 10, 2018
Animations and character renders are great but disappointed about the "update". Aorrta needs to get his work together and get a new translator. Bet if he asked someone on here it would be faster and cheaper. One month to translate/retranslate all of that?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes