3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Hosei7n

Jul 3, 2020
From his Patreon, don't know whether it helps

• Install APK. Then copy "com.org.aorrta" folder into "Android/obb". Make sure you copy the folder.

• Will work on a device with Android 4.0+
Thanks

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Looks like not much changed. Aorrta is still doing Aorrta. I really only came in to see if maybe Aorrta decided to become a proper developer and post updates on or around the time he says he will, but no all is well, looks like it will be the same as before: missing deadlines he himself sets and making promises he never delivers on. Guessing he will be promising updates for months without delivering anything once more very shortly if not already.

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
I think dev waiting to more patron :unsure:
If this works like: I do nothing, 1 update per 2-3 months, like ICSTOR, and patrons coming to me, I must have around 1 or 2 thousand of them, he he
I think everyone knows NLT Media and their Theshure of Nadia. Why every developer can't do updates like they. Maybe not 1/per 2 weeks, but as for me, if u doing a good game and u have patrons (around 200-300) u must to have a team, who works with u, and if u ill, they can do your part of the game and make a release in time)

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes