3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
I haven't played the previous part but i have to say the artist/gamer has done an exquisite job in making this game(remake). Yes,there are flaws for some people or doesn't meet up to the demands put forward by the people but you have to admit though that we are lucky to get good games like these. Think of the time when you either just had a magazine,use your imagination or have to step outside to get a girlfriend & then find out about how good is sex.
Every one has some kind weird fetish which they want to see on the screen & to make ends meet,you have to try to carter to every client's fetish so as in to generate fame & fortune for yourself.
In the end,patience is the key to success. Nowadays as we all are still stuck in our homes & to kill time,artists are stepping out of their cocoons to do some thing about their left-over projects so in time,we will get to see sequels or updated versions.
To Aorrta,carry on the good work.

Reactions: ct4me

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Seriously guys, even though I like this game, did you really think Aortta would stop postponing the updates ? The supposedly planning he shared about future release dates in the upcoming months should be forgotten. Let's be honest here. He never respected his deadlines and will never do. He made a comeback, which is cool, but we shoudln't expect too much when it comes to punctuality. Let's just forget about it. It'll come out when it comes out....

omocik

May 2, 2017
Hi guys can I help me ... This game not working in my phone... Please help
From his Patreon, don't know whether it helps

• Install APK. Then copy "com.org.aorrta" folder into "Android/obb". Make sure you copy the folder.

• Will work on a device with Android 4.0+

Reactions: AlecVentrue
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes