3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I mean, most of the content that has been used in the 'reloaded' version is taken from the older version, isn't that right?

I get the feeling that Aorrta cares more about making those splash/transition screens than he does anything else in the game, lol.

Reactions: delain and 6U1YA3V

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
I mean, most of the content that has been used in the 'reloaded' version is taken from the older version, isn't that right?

I get the feeling that Aorrta cares more about making those splash/transition screens than he does anything else in the game, lol.
100% agreed, those screens are an unnecessary waste of time at this version of the game. Its like building a cake by starting with the cherry on top

mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
Here ya go Slade

Hello!
Unfortunately, I have to delay the release of the new version. I was able to finish on time.
In the meantime, I will make an announcement of a new version, which will be released very soon.
In the new version, we will be able to earn money and exchange them for events.
There will be home events and work events.
Home events are related to Mary and Molly. We can buy them clothes, drive to the cinema or arrange a date.
For example, with the money earned in the office, we can convert the pantry into a gym. In which there will also be events.
Work events will be associated with the new director, Lola, and other office workers.
For example, we can exchange the money earned from the new director for an event in which all the girls in the office must come in miniskirts.
There will also be a big storyline with Molly, and in the end we will meet Sherry, who wants to live with us.
thanks for the update

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
I was really looking forward to the new release this weekend =(

But I really hope Mary will be okay. She had worked so hard to build her business only for it to be taken away. Its so unfair. I hope MC or whatever will do everything it takes to support her.

Hang in there Mary. With the new money system you will be back on your feet in no time.. we will make sure of that. Never give up .. you'll be boss again one day. Also like Anna please dont get involved with shady characters.

Scooby-D

Jun 28, 2020
Uninstall it and then reinstall make sure that you have enough free storage. You can do that by transferring transferable data to your SD card. Hope it will work, if not then redownload it and install it. (y)
Or you can also download the official android port cause sometimes unofficial android port doesn't work properly. Better use the official one:)

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Is the 2nd Chapter now out, i want to see my Lola again, my Babe, she is so sexy.
And where i can download it later?
Tysm for share the Secret :D

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
Looks like Mid way through July we will get the update but the good news is, lewdlab is also releasing the update in the second half of the month

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Can any of the script wizards answer the important question here: is a patch possible or has he altered it in such a way that it would be a huge pain to make one?
Cause fucking hell, not another landlady.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Can any of the script wizards answer the important question here: is a patch possible or has he altered it in such a way that it would be a huge pain to make one?
Cause fucking hell, not another landlady.
Two patches have already been made by some incest bros a few pages back

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes