3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Incest Patch:
Installation: Unpack in The_Secret_Reloaded--pc\game
Now Mary will be considered MC's mother.

This is a first edition so if you see any slip-ups, be sure to either message me in a PM or mention me here.

BTW, I know this is close to the next version, but doing this once for the game makes it much easier to do again. You can expect the incest patch to be up within 30mins of me seeing the update.
and what is the difference to my patch here? :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
AtotehZ the reason why i didn´t ask a mod is that i must see when i can update the patch.It is sometimes for this game here to change the text line.I used a text line change method only in the labels where the text come

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I did it case by case throughout... When the update hits I intend to use the original 4.1.4 vs original 4.2 and see where he made changes. If the earlier chapters identical I only have to look at the new chapter.
You can use my rpy files to do whatever if you want.

BTW, I'm kinda impressed with how fast you saw this :) I guess you're also looking for the update.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I did it case by case throughout... When the update hits I intend to use the original 4.1.4 vs original 4.2 and see where he made changes. If the earlier chapters identical I only have to look at the new chapter.
You can use my rpy files to do whatever if you want.
you forget to qute me so i didn´t see that you wrote me:D.No thanks.I use my file.The reason is that my file is compatible with newer versions.The only think what i need to do is to look for new sentence and put they into my patch.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
you forget to qute me so i didn´t see that you wrote me:D.No thanks.I use my file.The reason is that my file is compatible with newer versions.The only think what i need to do is to look for new sentence and put they into my patch.
Yea, I'm not a modder for a reason. I'm more of a proofreader.
Next version there should be other sentences that need adding. Considering the sister has been teased. There'll be some censoring going on there as well.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yea, I'm not a modder for a reason. I'm more of a proofreader.
when i startet with that i used the original files too but after a while it was in a other game thread has
anne O'nymous teacht me 1 method to create an patch.And after a while later he showed me an other methode per pm.He was/is my teacher in the modding scene and i´m gladful that he showing me that

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ah, thanks! This needs to get pinned to front page.
i say it better so.When i have time to continue that in future then i ask a mod.I can´t promise that .I´m working on 2 other incest patches too.But my plan is to continue that patch here

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes