3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

lmtfadi

Feb 4, 2018
Here ya go Slade

Hello!
Unfortunately, I have to delay the release of the new version. I was able to finish on time.
In the meantime, I will make an announcement of a new version, which will be released very soon.
In the new version, we will be able to earn money and exchange them for events.
There will be home events and work events.
Home events are related to Mary and Molly. We can buy them clothes, drive to the cinema or arrange a date.
For example, with the money earned in the office, we can convert the pantry into a gym. In which there will also be events.
Work events will be associated with the new director, Lola, and other office workers.
For example, we can exchange the money earned from the new director for an event in which all the girls in the office must come in miniskirts.
There will also be a big storyline with Molly, and in the end we will meet Sherry, who wants to live with us.

May 26, 2018
Here ya go Slade

Hello!
Unfortunately, I have to delay the release of the new version. I was able to finish on time.
In the meantime, I will make an announcement of a new version, which will be released very soon.
In the new version, we will be able to earn money and exchange them for events.
There will be home events and work events.
Home events are related to Mary and Molly. We can buy them clothes, drive to the cinema or arrange a date.
For example, with the money earned in the office, we can convert the pantry into a gym. In which there will also be events.
Work events will be associated with the new director, Lola, and other office workers.
For example, we can exchange the money earned from the new director for an event in which all the girls in the office must come in miniskirts.
There will also be a big storyline with Molly, and in the end we will meet Sherry, who wants to live with us.
Much appreciated, thank you

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Obviously wanted to play it this weekend, but i expected it to be delayed for a couple of days as most developers do that. Shame he said nothing when that very soon will be, very soon could mean in 3-4 days or in 3-4 weeks.

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
Obviously wanted to play it this weekend, but i expected it to be delayed for a couple of days as most developers do that. Shame he said nothing when that very soon will be, very soon could mean in 3-4 days or in 3-4 weeks.
Agreed. It is kind of getting out of hand with some developers like Icstor, but I hope Aorrta will keep delivering because he still doesn't have many patrons to just rely on and keep slacking.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I don't really understand what he wrote...
Delay but "I WAS able to finish on time" and he will make an announcement about the new update
in a post titled " announcement of a new version ".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: delain and 3xtreme

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't really understand what he wrote...
Delay but "I WAS able to finish on time" and he will make an announcement about the new update
in a post titled " announcement of a new version ".
That's an obvious typo.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
insert NOT..... it says delayed then I was able to finish on time, insert NOT able to finish on time in context with the rest. he then says he added more stuff like money, so the full release will be July 15th. but do NOT hold your breath as Aorata never makes his deadlines. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: BatmanNinja
May 11, 2020
Everytime Aorrta give 1st and 2nd update and in 3rd update Abandoned. This time also he thought the same but finally he realised that it still have some potential so he started working on it again and delayed the update.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes