venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Project... COVENANT... That name make me feel so sad... why that project (of a different dev were cancel)
Well, to honor that name, please dev why don't you give more ass and hips to that female MC. She's pretty but is she's in that sense more curvy nothing bad could happen.

Well, giving a suggestion
I am so sorry for the late reply. Thank you for this comment. I was not aware there was a game called project covenant before. I'm sorry and it was not intentional in anyway. I appreciate the opinion, true you can't go wrong with curvy. There are some really curvy girls in the game. The main 8, I wanted to all look as different as possible in both looks and personality. Hopefully you won't be disappointed down the road.

Reactions: Gojii

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
"SPOILER"
As an appreciation and to show how far I have come on the animation side of things. I would like to share this one clip from a future scene. To maybe give you guys some peace of mind, that we are trying our absolute best to try and make a good game. This is an unedited scene (minus putting in background) that came straight off of rendering. Almost 500 frames long and I'm proud of it. Thank you guys and hopefully this link works fine.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thank you for your comment and im really sorry if it comes off as if im hiding something. I am not, i originally didnt want to add NTR (not my thing) but is my partners thing. And without his help, this game wouldnt have seen the light of day. He pointed out that some ntr scenes would fit in very well in a few of the story NSFW scenes. So ntr will not change my game storyline. It will not be a focal point of the game. There will simply be a handful of scenes if that. As long as it helps the story flow through. I appreciate your comment, thank you.
Hi....(suggestion) If your going that rare route of adding NTR content to a harem story (The jealousy type, MC's LI cheats, is shared, or stolen), I would suggest posting in detail within your gene or dev notes section…if any controversial NTR content will be avoidable, and what type will take place in the story. Many harem fans, and the anti-NTR crowd will ignore your title, if the NTR content is not made avoidable.

Important to consider:
Avoidable = It never happens (A community fav...)
Skippable = happens, but off camera (This can cause (huge) controversy with in the forms, which can potentially hurt a projects potential at building a huge fanbase.)

(included a few gene section examples below)
Please note: These examples are from Gene sections from OTHER titles (My Dorm, Grandma's House).
/
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex. Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Humor, PoV, Romance, Twins, Graphical Violence, Mobile Game, Pregnancy (Avoidable), Harem, Sleep Sex (the MC on the receiving end), Titfuck, Light Corruption (Avoidable), Virgin, Voiced, Group sex (FF...FM), Footjob (Avoidable), Sexual Harassment, Anal Sex (Avoidable), Netori (Avoidable and different from usual)

Planned tags: School Setting, Sex Toys, Lesbian (Avoidable), Lactation (Avoidable)

Tags that won't ever appear: MMF (or any variant with more than one M), Sharing (with another male), NTR(Netorare), Scat, Rape, Bestiality, Futa/Trans,

Another Gene section example from a successful harem title called Grandmas House.
Current Tags: Vaginal, Oral, Urination, Male protagonist, Big ass, Groping, Rimming, Spanking, Anal, BBW, Squirting, Teasing, Stripping, Masturbation, Cheating, Big tits, Handjob, Maledom, MILF, Interracial, Romance, Creampie, Amazon, Netori, Femdom, Titjob, Virgin, Harem, GILF, Wholesome, Cuddling, Pregnancy, Cosplay, Footsex, Sleep sex*, Midget, Lactation, Sex toys, Group Sex, Twins, Threesome, Penis worship, Multiple penetration*

Planned Tags:
Lesbian, BDSM, Petplay, Religion, Voyeurism*, Slave
Likely more tags to be added.

Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

Notes:
Sleep sex: As in waking up your girlfriend by going down on her, not drugging your mom so you can jizz on her face.
Voyeurism: MC watching his girls play together if he encourages them to.
Multiple penetration: Toys, not dicks

Reactions: Gojii and venjester

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Hi....(suggestion) If your going that rare route of adding NTR content to a harem story (The jealousy type, MC's LI cheats, is shared, or stolen), I would suggest posting in detail within your gene or dev notes section…if any controversial NTR content will be avoidable, and what type will take place in the story. Many harem fans, and the anti-NTR crowd will ignore your title, if the NTR content is not made avoidable.

Important to consider:
Avoidable = It never happens (A community fav...)
Skippable = happens, but off camera (This can cause (huge) controversy with in the forms, which can potentially hurt a projects potential at building a huge fanbase.)

(included a few gene section examples below)
Please note: These examples are from Gene sections from OTHER titles (My Dorm, Grandma's House).
/

Another Gene section example from a successful harem title called Grandmas House.
Thank you for this, like I really appreciate this. This is very much beneficial to see, thank you for the examples. I will make a post here shortly, I just had a conversation with DTYM and we made a decision. I just didn't imagine this blowing up over a poll but I guess that's how you learn right. Thank you once again for taking your time to do this for me.

Reactions: MrBenny

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Alright this will my last post today. I understand that a lot of you are probably unhappy with us or tired of seeing my replies on here. DTYM and I have talked. The decision to not incorporate NTR has been made. I will have him update our page tags (since there are some not on there) and as well make a clear comment on this being a NTR free game. My apologies to all that decide to not support us, drop our game or block us in the following of this post. I do hope everyone finds a game out there the enjoy to play. I am forever grateful to everyone that gave the game a chance, left comments and critique. As negative as some of these have been, they are still valuable for us in our road to learning to create a better game. Thank you for standing by us and please join us in our discord. I very much want to hear some people ideas for ch 1 and ch 2 bonus NSFW scenes. Again these scenes are optional, fun and unrelated to story. Purely for the players to enjoy some more NSFW content and help create them. Thank you!

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Alright this will my last post today. I understand that a lot of you are probably unhappy with us or tired of seeing my replies on here. DTYM and I have talked. The decision to not incorporate NTR has been made. I will have him update our page tags (since there are some not on there) and as well make a clear comment on this being a NTR free game. My apologies to all that decide to not support us, drop our game or block us in the following of this post. I do hope everyone finds a game out there the enjoy to play. I am forever grateful to everyone that gave the game a chance, left comments and critique. As negative as some of these have been, they are still valuable for us in our road to learning to create a better game. Thank you for standing by us and please join us in our discord. I very much want to hear some people ideas for ch 1 and ch 2 bonus NSFW scenes. Again these scenes are optional, fun and unrelated to story. Purely for the players to enjoy some more NSFW content and help create them. Thank you!
I'm gonna be honest, what's the point of doing a poll when u don't incorporate it anyway just because of user feedback? I was interested in more aspects of the game aside from NTR purely but seeing that u back down just because some people don't like it doesn't shine the brightest light for you as a dev team. So yea, either way I will not support the game because of lack of the lack of confidence in ur decisions (even though it might've looked interesting)

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
I'm gonna be honest, what's the point of doing a poll when u don't incorporate it anyway just because of user feedback? I was interested in more aspects of the game aside from NTR purely but seeing that u back down just because some people don't like it doesn't shine the brightest light for you as a dev team. So yea, either way I will not support the game because of lack of the lack of confidence in ur decisions (even though it might've looked interesting)
I appreciate the reply, honesty, and sorry to disappoint you. As someone in my position, I had to make a choice on what I think would be best for the game and it's story. And that meant removing the NTR tag and losing support due to that decision. As well as take on all the negative comments that follow it. There is no lack of confident here. As I am very confidence in the decision that I made will benefit the game greatly in the long run. Thank you.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I am deeply sorry for the late reply. DTYM runs our page here and I must of missed it when i was reading through them. I probably worded that very poorly, sorry about that. I like after effects program. So i was looking to find out if people liked full animated climax scenes, or saliva (blowjobs), drool and stuff like that. If people prefer music or no music, gagging noise or moans etc. Without spoiling the game, Prologue bonus scene has some use of special effects that i hope people will be into. So i can do more of them. And some really special ones, possibly transformation ones but i dont want to spoil. Thank you for this comment.
Well someone replied. The day after my question, in fact.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-secr...eworked-project-covenant.173390/post-12464429
But thank you for your more detailed reply!

Reactions: venjester

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I appreciate the reply, honesty, and sorry to disappoint you. As someone in my position, I had to make a choice on what I think would be best for the game and it's story. And that meant removing the NTR tag and losing support due to that decision. As well as take on all the negative comments that follow it. There is no lack of confident here. As I am very confidence in the decision that I made will benefit the game greatly in the long run. Thank you.
You just don't get it, do you? Just putting the NTR option into a poll after having said this back in September:
Will be a lot of fetish but you will not see NTR, Bestiality, Rape, etc.
You basically shot yourself in the foot with that one, as I'm willing to wager that you lost a great number of followers in the harem/anti-NTR crowd.
Then you shot yourself in the other foot by removing the NTR option, displeasing the NTR lovers.
I just hope people will trust us, support us and enjoy this game with us.
A little late for that, don't you think? For some funny reason, people just don't like liars.

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
You just don't get it, do you? Just putting the NTR option into a poll after having said this back in September:

You basically shot yourself in the foot with that one, as I'm willing to wager that you lost a great number of followers in the harem/anti-NTR crowd.
Then you shot yourself in the other foot by removing the NTR option, displeasing the NTR lovers.

A little late for that, don't you think? For some funny reason, people just don't like liars.
Unfortunately that's just how it played out. I'll have to live with any and all mistakes made and learn from them. I can't please everyone. I appreciate the post, thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: Ursus4321 and Gojii

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Unfortunately that's just how it played out. I'll have to live with any and all mistakes made and learn from them. I can't please everyone. I appreciate the post, thank you.
If you have a idea stick to it , if you promised that some content is not gonna appear in the game dont make later a poll whit that content , if you make a game whit a specific genre that clash whit some others very different genres dont put them together ,
Is not that hard dont make a tod howard and you are gonna be fine

Reactions: venjester and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you have a idea stick to it , if you promised that some content is not gonna appear in the game dont make later a poll whit that content , if you make a game whit a specific genre that clash whit some others very different genres dont put them together ,
Is not that hard dont make a tod howard and you are gonna be fine
Also if do a poll like that always include a none of the above option, since none of those fetishes particularly appeal to me as such. I said it on other threads as well, devs are free to include any fetish they want, but on the whole it is better to have a limited amount of fetishes that support each other as have every fetish included known to mankind however popular to a particular player base on its own.

Unless dev of course can work 80 hours a day on game and include insane amount of content, else players always get into a situation even if they do not hate the particular fetish, but it is just not hot to them, they have to go through 4 boring sex scenes to get to one they do like. Mostly leading to a player deciding the game is not for them, even if tags say it should be. :p Better to concentrate on a few fetishes that make sense together where the people that like them really enjoy it as try to appease every fetish. An example of one I do not like, female domination goes reasonably well with pegging, female on man and so on. Goes less well with male domination and male MC raping around. Unless it is a female protagonist revenge story. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: venjester

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSecretsOfSalem-PrologueReworked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I see your concern and i appreciate the opinion. If NTR is brought in, it will not change the story of the game and believe me I will make it tasteful and simple (if that makes any sense at all haha). Feet fetish is already in the game, and there will be more. I know there are some tags missing on the game page, I will try to get that sorted out. I'm not trying to hide anything from anyone.
There is never anything tasteful about NTR

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you for your comment and im really sorry if it comes off as if im hiding something. I am not, i originally didnt want to add NTR (not my thing) but is my partners thing. And without his help, this game wouldnt have seen the light of day. He pointed out that some ntr scenes would fit in very well in a few of the story NSFW scenes. So ntr will not change my game storyline. It will not be a focal point of the game. There will simply be a handful of scenes if that. As long as it helps the story flow through. I appreciate your comment, thank you.
well will they be avoidable