MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
(Sigh)…I would have played this harem title, but because it's not a scripted using the Ren'Py engine, and it can't be easily be modded...so it will be a pass for me.

Though, I sure hope someone is able to port this project into a RenPy format, as I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Well, wishing the developer great success with their endeavor. Regards.

Reactions: ashol

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Well, I am already scared of NTR coming to the game, if it does come indeed it would be good if it was optional, also wanted to ask about feet fetish/footjob - will there be any ingame?

aochung

May 4, 2017
Personally, I was interested with the first demo. the images and models look great. But, RPGM is so clunky has all of these un-naturally long needless pauses and really breaks immersion. It always feels like some kind of Frankenstein creation trying to fit things together that don't belong.

Just sharing my opinion. Good Luck

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
This game is full of bugs. I completed the challenge in the demo bit, then it cuts to the preview of the prologue then it returns you to the bedroom but you're stuck in the bed and can't move

1707331484301.png

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Good evening everyone. I am Demondealer the creator of the game along with DTYM. DTYM runs this account as I have a lot of other accounts on my shoulders already. I usually write some of the replies for him but im just going to this on my own account. Please feel free to message us on discord or her. I appreciate all the comments that were hearing about the game and this poll. I want to just let everyone know that this game will not be directed by anyone other then me and DTYM. I've been getting this a lot where people have warned me or criticize me or full on hate toward me for including people in some of the game ideas and vice versa. Saying it will fail. The story is finished and will not change. DTYM and are creating this game to its finish no matter what. I just wanted to include people. I offered a "create a character" on my patreon because I really wanted to have people share there ideas in bringing someone to life. Something i wanted to do, which led me to creating this game. I created 3 female roles, wrote them into the story long before we started patreon or even released the demo. I thought offering this to a subscriber as a bonus for supporting us would be a great way to reward them. You had free reign on looks, and personality and the character would come to be a main love interest in the following season. Another way of including people was by offering the bonus NSFW scenes that will drop each ch update. This scene, I want people to help describe, pick characters from the game, a theme, and an environment setting. I will then animate it to the best of my ability and it will release in the following update. To see this scene, you will have to find the bonus puzzle, and complete it. It is unrelated to the story of the game, just a simple fun NSFW animation and its completely optional to find and do. Along with other 4k renders, credits and stuff that our patreon offer. I also fully understand people hate rpgmaker, I'm sorry. Again I do apologize immensely if i come off rude or insulted anyone. I can't tell you guys enough how much it means to me that feedback that has been given to us. I just hope people will trust us, support us and enjoy this game with us. As well please take your time to join us on discord, as ch 1 and 2 bonus scene is open to everyones idea. Thank you once again.

Reactions: Project Covenant

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
This game is full of bugs. I completed the challenge in the demo bit, then it cuts to the preview of the prologue then it returns you to the bedroom but you're stuck in the bed and can't move

View attachment 3334896
I am incredibly sorry, DTYM will have a look at it right away. I did personally test it multiple times myself, so something must have went wrong in between me trying it and it being uploaded. Sincere apology, thank you for letting us know. You don't know how much i appreciate this comment. We want to fix this for as soon as possible and hopefully you can give it a try another time. If not, thank you for trying it and helping us to resolve these issue.

Last edited:

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Personally, I was interested with the first demo. the images and models look great. But, RPGM is so clunky has all of these un-naturally long needless pauses and really breaks immersion. It always feels like some kind of Frankenstein creation trying to fit things together that don't belong.

Just sharing my opinion. Good Luck
Thank you for giving it a try, i know rpgmaker is not a personal favorite of a lot of people. Thank you for the critique, and we will do what we can to learn from it.

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Well, I am already scared of NTR coming to the game, if it does come indeed it would be good if it was optional, also wanted to ask about feet fetish/footjob - will there be any ingame?
I see your concern and i appreciate the opinion. If NTR is brought in, it will not change the story of the game and believe me I will make it tasteful and simple (if that makes any sense at all haha). Feet fetish is already in the game, and there will be more. I know there are some tags missing on the game page, I will try to get that sorted out. I'm not trying to hide anything from anyone.

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Ideally some cum/sex obsession would fit for part of some "monster girl" (succubus) content. I'm just not sure how one of them which directly conflicts with the game is beneficial.

Given I'm open to all the options (though futa is really hit or miss for me) I don't know how you pitch a game as harem and then... you know... I can get hundreds of games that fill that fetish and are written that way from the start. But if the dev thinks that's going to go well on a variety of levels, at least they're already signaling their willingness, rather than denying it like a couple others are doing right now.

Won't impact MY interest, but... I would immediately drop a game if suddenly they added something repulsive like scat/guro/beastiality to it out of nowhere, so I feel ya vanillabros. :WutFace:
Hey, thank you for this post. I appreciate seeing your views, the good and the concerning points. The polls are to help me understand better what people like in these games. I mention before, that there are a few tags that i refused to add. I did have a change of heart on the ntr tag because my partner on this game likes it. So i added it to the poll. All the tags on this poll are choices that fit into the game story, and i thought it would be a great way to get people thoughts and opinions. That is all. Without spoilers, monster girls are a part of this game very much once we get a little farther (not bestiality). Ntr is my buddy choice and it seems to be quite popular with people anyways. NTR will be a little more basic and simple and will not be a focal point. Not to upset people but yes there are scenes where it could fit in super easy and well. But i wont make it a point to change existing to story to have it a focal point of the game. Thank you so much for this comment.

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
(Sigh)…I would have played this harem title, but because it's not a scripted using the Ren'Py engine, and it can't be easily be modded...so it will be a pass for me.

Though, I sure hope someone is able to port this project into a RenPy format, as I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way.

Well, wishing the developer great success with their endeavor. Regards.
Thank you for the comment. I do understand rpgmaker are not very popular. It's just something DTYM and I wanted to try, because we do like them. But I always had plans to write this for renpy and would still love to do it. SO you never know, maybe one day. Again thanks for taking a look at the game. I appreciate it very much

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
please advise if you are going to have NTR, in this game and come clean to the readers
Thank you for your comment and im really sorry if it comes off as if im hiding something. I am not, i originally didnt want to add NTR (not my thing) but is my partners thing. And without his help, this game wouldnt have seen the light of day. He pointed out that some ntr scenes would fit in very well in a few of the story NSFW scenes. So ntr will not change my game storyline. It will not be a focal point of the game. There will simply be a handful of scenes if that. As long as it helps the story flow through. I appreciate your comment, thank you.

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Project Covenant "...special effects in NSFW scenes" Are we talking about explosions and real-time transformations?

Does "special effects" mean sound effects like moans, squeals, plaps, and splurts?
Or is it referring to videography effects like pans, tilts, and arcs?

View attachment 3179106
I am deeply sorry for the late reply. DTYM runs our page here and I must of missed it when i was reading through them. I probably worded that very poorly, sorry about that. I like after effects program. So i was looking to find out if people liked full animated climax scenes, or saliva (blowjobs), drool and stuff like that. If people prefer music or no music, gagging noise or moans etc. Without spoiling the game, Prologue bonus scene has some use of special effects that i hope people will be into. So i can do more of them. And some really special ones, possibly transformation ones but i dont want to spoil. Thank you for this comment.

venjester

Feb 20, 2021
Tbh I am a little afraid of that as well it might ruin the whole game for me...
I appreciate both of your concerns and I know I can't promise to make something you guys or anyone else will like. I'm just here to do my best and bring the story i wrote to life. I picked these choices because they were always in the back of my mind when writing the story (minus the ntr). I thought by doing a poll and getting some insight from people, i could make a decision to implement one or two or none. We seem to be getting a lot of hate. Thank you for the comment.