4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I might give it a go at some point. I hope it does well.
I am interested in this kind of game, but it just seems i am not physically attracted to girls in this game - in pictures and especially in 3D graphics i am very selective and many who i would find very attractive irl just don't seem attractive in pictures/3d graphics. Note that this is just my personal opinion, its not criticism towards the game.*
Since its so early in development i don't judge it yet, but i also won't be trying it quite yet. Best of luck!

*Its bit like uncanney valley, often things i should like i just dont. And sometimes it varies. Its very personal and has nothing to do with how good artist is, sometimes even art style does not matter and sometimes it does.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
I like the 3 different routes haven't really played another game that does that. Excited to see more very good start!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So this one doesn't seem like it's going to be a long game, hell it might be over in the next update. I guess it depends on how far the Dev wants to take Dani's corruption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can have this just like real life.

She cheats to get pregnant, husband finds out, leaves cheating wife, wife ends up alone and pregnant, 9 months later we have another single mother sponging off the government and 9 months after that with life getting too hard she's turns to crack and prostitution while the kid ends up bouncing around foster homes to end up alone and pregnant after cheating on her husband many years later.

It's the circle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiife

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hope the sister gets pregnant in the threesome route
You can get the sister pregnant in that route and in the 'Affair' route. It's a random event, and the chances are low, especially for the 'Threesome' route. In the 'Affair' route, it's game over, unless the developer changes his mind.

Reactions: slickwilli2020

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
You can get the sister pregnant in that route and in the 'Affair' route. It's a random event, and the chances are low, especially for the 'Threesome' route. In the 'Affair' route, it's game over, unless the developer changes his mind.
Well, maybe he'll change his mind. The story can't progress if there's a "game over". HA!

Reactions: rKnight

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You can have this just like real life.

She cheats to get pregnant, husband finds out, leaves cheating wife, wife ends up alone and pregnant, 9 months later we have another single mother sponging off the government and 9 months after that with life getting too hard she's turns to crack and prostitution while the kid ends up bouncing around foster homes to end up alone and pregnant after cheating on her husband many years later.

It's the circle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiife
Wow, thanks for the buzzkill Mistress Ava.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well, maybe he'll change his mind. The story can't progress if there's a "game over". HA!
There's a choice where you can avoid that possibility in the 'Affair' route. It's not the main branch of that route. But the developer has indicated that he might decide to continue that branch in the future.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
5min playtime a little short but it looks ok.
There is no doubt that this is not a lengthy game, but 5 minutes to navigate through 3 routes?

I am sure you are exaggerating for impact, and I normally wouldn't comment on something like that, but I really don't want to give people who haven't played this release yet, the impression that there is so little content here.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes