VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Unbenannt-1.jpg

Overview:
In this game you play the role of James, who finishing up his last term in college and works at a Coffee shop (part-time). His father (Kevin) works abroad a lot, leaving his frustrated younger hot wife (Natalie) and his son James (Protagonist) at home alone together. And the two of them have been clashing ever since Natalie moved in.

Can you help James salvage this already strained relationship with Natalie, so that she doesn't get James kicked out of the house. Whilst resisting other distractions and temptations that may come into life and avoid situations that may just make things worse for him? Or can he be that something Natalie is missing, be a hero and be the man these women can't resist?​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-16
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Developer/Publisher: Debaser -
Censorship: None
Version: Ch. 1 - 1.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Before The Changes (Ch. 2 - 1.00)

Ava_Arrival000.png Ava_DrunkSleeping003_WakingUp000.png Cheryl_Arrival000.png JamesEnters003.png Miss_Scott_CollegeIntro001.png Miss_Scott_CollegeIntro002TitsCloseUp.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Something wrong with the cover but pics looks okay.

his frustrated younger wife (Natalie)
MC's wife or fathers wife aka MC's mother?
I guess it's the second one..
I ll give it a try.

Thanks for the upload!

//
Characters
James(Protagonist)
Natalie(The Stepmother)
Cheryl
Miss Scott(Tutor)
Bethany
Olivia(Boss)
Danny(Best Friend)
Louise(Best Friends Mom)
Zoe
Laura
Ryan
Kevin(Father)
Matt

Reactions: MoretZ

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Something wrong with the cover but pics looks okay.

MC's wife or fathers wife aka MC's mother?
I guess it's the second one..
I ll give it a try.

Thanks for the upload!
father's wife but probably NOT MC's mother to avoid patreon rules.

Reactions: CulayTL

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Well my game won't start, a windows message pops up with "path not found - may not have the needed rights to open..."
:frown:

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Well my game won't start, a windows message pops up with "path not found - may not have the needed rights to open..."
:frown:
Let me know if you keep having this problem and maybe show a screenshot so I can help fix this issue

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
error.jpg
Let me know if you keep having this problem and maybe show a screenshot so I can help fix this issue
I deleted my first download, downloaded and installed once again, still getting the same windows error when trying to start the game, here is a screenshot as requested, I will try to translate my native language into English:

Windows could not get access to the given unit, path or file. You may not have the needed rights to get access to the element/item.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
View attachment 125326

I deleted my first download, downloaded and installed once again, still getting the same windows error when trying to start the game, here is a screenshot as requested, I will try to translate my native language into English:

Windows could not get access to the given unit, path or file. You may not have the needed rights to get access to the element/item.
Anybody else having this issue??

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Pics look nice, but...isn't the stepmother thing censored anyway by Patreon rules, as incest?

DaringDave

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 125326

Problem is probably that your filepath is too long. Windows has an issue with that. Try renaming the game folder to a shorter length

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Problem is probably that your filepath is too long. Windows has an issue with that. Try renaming the game folder to a shorter length
Thanks, I will look into making it shorter ASAP so no one else has this issue

**The download link on my patreon page now has a shorter game folder name**
**Also the links on this site should be the same now**

Reactions: darlic and Jackbite

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a nice taste..usually i find myself preferring the supporting dames and not the main dame..and again this is the case..much prefer Cheryl over the step-mom..lol..will follow this one also..thumbs up

Reactions: Debaser
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes