xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wowww Im totally in afterglow, Loved this Update ! Kudos to both of you SeptCloud and the whole team behind ! fantastic Update, have to play it again to get the Lilin ver.
best Update from realm 2

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I think it would be better if they could get the patch onto lewdpatcher right away instead of waiting until after the new version is added here. It is a strange choice to not make it available for the people who pay for the game until after it is leaked.
My best guess is that the paying supporters know how and where to get stuff that they have been supporting, so it is not a problem for them;).

• Angry
Reactions: rKnight and Kond

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
My best guess is that the paying supporters know how and where to get stuff that they have been supporting, so it is not a problem for them;).
The dev said before that this thread was the only place to get the patch. If that is still the case, then they would be unable to play with it after the update is shared here.

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Tasha is lovely and gorgeous and all, but I hope her becoming more than the rare friend with benefits, doesn't require the death of her boyfriend and our best friend.

If I had to chosse between having Tasha as full girlfriend and lossing the best friend, or having both alive and Tasha just being a FWB every so offten, I'm keeping them both alive every time.
It would be great if Tasha become a perm member of Atlas's harem with Zyair being a closet cuck who gets off knowing his gf's body belongs to the prince. That would be ideally great and kinky.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
there seems to be a slight bug when the new update starts and the last updates ends.

the last update end with the foursome and when the actual update starts it shows a sex scene at the pool,but that scene it is later in this update.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Why is it always 7 realms? Why not 9 or 14 or whatever?
Because then the title of the game wouldn't make any sense?
The Seven Realms, which actually contains nine... :unsure:
;):ROFLMAO:
What is the significance of number 7 in the Bible?
Who cares?
As there are no vampires in the bible, I doubt very much if there's any correlation, apart from them both being made up stories. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bøb69
with the update patch it seems to have some bug, when you have sex with gung ho to sumon Lilin, during the end of the sex scene you end up having sex with Kagome, not the finishing with Gung Ho. seems that the sequence got replaced, downloading the full version right now to check
Edit: I confirm what Steinchen wrote in his post only that I started from a save point a bit more before, during the foursome it swiches to the poolscene

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hey did anyone of you both, come across the Bug what Steinchen or what Myself were posting ? or is it something with my savefile ?

Reactions: Steinchen

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
4.20 star(s) 103 Votes