HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
will there be IC between MC and his family?
Oy vey.......I'll continue to run this joke as long as people keeps asking this question, pick your poison:

Stop requesting Necrophilia!

or

Damn, that's gonna chafe your dick!

I run the game with the patch and have the same issue...i try it without and it plays just fine...dont know why is that but as it was said the most resent content for the Twins Patch was at 0.8 so if you load from 0.9 you will be fine
Sept explained what the problem is and what they are doing to fix it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has a family. He got a male bff, a female bff and three queens in his life
that he has to represent for and bang the lights out from every second of his waking day.
No wonder he gets sleepy the minute his bombshells girlie girls are throbbingly
and thoroughly satisfied.

I'll continue to run this joke
has no family
Plenty of time to build one, as exhibited before, his family life is now, this game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
MC has a family. He got a male bff, a female bff and three queens in his life he has to represent for and bang the light out from every second of his waking day,
no wonder he gets sleepy the minute hhis bombshells girlie girls are throbbingly and thoroughly satisfied.

Plenty of time to build one, as exhibited before, his family life is now, this game.
I agree Canto but that won't be incest involving the MC which is what the poster asked for ;)

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Oy vey.......I'll continue to run this joke as long as people keeps asking this question, pick your poison:

Stop requesting Necrophilia!

or

Damn, that's gonna chafe your dick!

Sept explained what the problem is and what they are doing to fix it.
Page 63 post #1258
I know and thanks both of you but what i mean is if someone has already pass the 0.8 and the 0.9 version and want to play the 0.10 they can do it without the patch even if they have a problem like i have with the patch...

Reactions: xapican

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a more serious note, this is the only vn with vampires in it that i genuinely like and that's because mc can actually do serious damage and not a thumbsucking runt in supernatural society and this is just a one out of many positives here.
The story is real damn good so you better finish this dev.

I want to collect all those asshole points going forward in the story, i mean you can never know and just in case you need to bury someone verbally or the character(s) you can't just straight up destroy BUT i just can't, i can't bring myself to click on an asshole choice while watching Leyala which made me realize what a weak and pathetic meatsack i turned into so i just want to say thanks to the dev for making me see that.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
MC has a family. He got a male bff, a female bff and three queens in his life
that he has to represent for and bang the lights out from every second of his waking day.
No wonder he gets sleepy the minute his bombshells girlie girls are throbbingly
and thoroughly satisfied.

Yeah man, your wife is considered a member of your family.
But it's not considered incest, when you fuck her. :ROFLMAO:

MC has no living, or undead, blood relatives (for thousands of years) = MC cannot have an incestuous relationship.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Have just finished the game, got among my favorites for sure and big amount of content for pretty recent game.

as patch goes, was running game with patch + mod and had 0 issues with it, smooth run from start to finish

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
New upload links for v0.10 for PC/Linux & Mac are up. The patch was correct. A conflict in the game files themselves prevented the patch from working for some players.

To play v0.10 with the patch, you will need to re-download the game directly from the links on the original post of this thread. The patch should then be compatible with this build. There also seems to be a problem with replaying the patch scenes in the gallery (they are still playable during the game). I was going to wait until this issue was resolved too, but I thought it would be better to get a build that could launch with the patch for everyone. Thanks a lot for bearing with us. Please let us know if anyone still encounters these issues in this thread. Cheers everyone!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On a more serious note, this is the only vn with vampires in it that i genuinely like and that's because mc can actually do serious damage and not a thumbsucking runt in supernatural society and this is just a one out of many positives here.
The story is real damn good so you better finish this dev.

I want to collect all those asshole points going forward in the story, i mean you can never know and just in case you need to bury someone verbally or the character(s) you can't just straight up destroy BUT i just can't, i can't bring myself to click on an asshole choice while watching Leyala which made me realize what a weak and pathetic meatsack i turned into so i just want to say thanks to the dev for making me see that.
interesting game, very good, waiting for more races to join the harem, thank you very much
Have just finished the game, got among my favorites for sure and big amount of content for pretty recent game.

as patch goes, was running game with patch + mod and had 0 issues with it, smooth run from start to finish
Thanks for the comments guys. We're really glad that you're enjoying the game and thanks for letting us know that you are :)

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Weeeell SeptCloud ,
it's all your fault we are hooked with your game ;)
Even i'm trying to be a "fair" ruler,sometimes i really wanna rip some heads off,cuz of disrespecting their King...
So good job ;)
Can't wait for more :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud
Meeting with the chinese chicks is still on Terran and has nothing to do with the dragon realm
Mon'Agrax right?
Yup. Each Realm/Episode will be clearly distinguished within the game and our development cycle.

Our next update is the final update for Realm/Episode 1. In future episodes, we will still be in Terran for large parts of the story, but each episode will clearly be distinguished.

As we've mentioned previously in this thread, after the release of the next update, we will have a short break from releasing to ensure that we can stay well in advance on the writing and parts of the coding. This will help us continue with regular releases in the future. This is our aim going forward, to release regularly while in the middle of a Realm with a short break (around two months) between each one :)

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Don't rush it ,almost every game/dev here decide on two ways : 1. update every month with a short update
or 2. a biiiig update which needs ridiculous time to release after they make money...
Don't get me wrong,i know this is a pirate site and ofcourse i download from F95 ,your game is no exception...
Buuuut i also pay for games when they go "STEAM" ...
Like i said,please don't rush your game,cuz we love quality over quantity ;)

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I was getting the error with the patch enabled on this version, and looking at the error log it seemed to be some sort of issue with a variable while loading the persistent data file, so I just deleted that file (as all it stores is unimportant stuff like volume levels and skip mode settings etc.) and the game works fine with the patch for me now. Assuming others are having the problem due to the same cause the easy fix is to just delete your persistent data for this game (which can be found on Windows in %AppData%\RenPy\TheSevenRealmTest-1634466764 ).
I deleted the persistent file and it worked for me too with the twin's patch. Big thanks, mate.

Reactions: SeptCloud
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes