xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow, what an outstanding, great, amazing, gorgerous Game !
I played it yesterday for the first time and was totally captivated, and mesmerized by it!
Loved the way the story was implemented,the animations, how you get to know the Characters, and how the dev team point out when the content, comes to a point where it could hurt the sensibility of the audience; You made me feel respected and in good hands. (Personal perception) made me feel thankfull to the Dev team that they shared, their creativity, and art with me
Thank you for 12 hs aprox of Joy and entertainment,
Big ! Kudos keep up the exelent work Hope to see you soon on the Top list of this site !

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Wow, what an outstanding, great, amazing, gorgerous Game !
I played it yesterday for the first time and was totally captivated, and mesmerized by it!
Loved the way the story was implemented,the animations, how you get to know the Characters, and how the dev team point out when the content, comes to a point where it could hurt the sensibility of the audience; You made me feel respected and in good hands. (Personal perception) made me feel thankfull to the Dev team that they shared, their creativity, and art with me
Thank you for 12 hs aprox of Joy and entertainment,
Big ! Kudos keep up the exelent work Hope to see you soon on the Top list of this site !
Thanks so much for your kind review. It really means a lot to us and motivates us to hear that you're enjoying the game this much. I hope you continue to enjoy where we take the story and the characters :)

Reactions: xapican

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Just a quick heads up, might just be me but the Twin patch gave an error and wouldn't load the game, WT Mod seems ok so far. Off to dive into the update!
Yeah, some players are currently reporting an issue with the patch. The main post will be updated once the issue is resolved. Enjoy the update :)

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Are there any scenes with Gina yet? I am missing two scenes, guessimg they are one ptach scene and one for the future. I consider writing a review soon, it really deserves it, AAA AVN for sure this one.

Reactions: xapican

DigitalBones

Jun 9, 2022
Thank you so much. We've put a lot of work into creating this and really hope to continue growing the scope of it to have a game that we're really proud of. Your comment is very kind and much appreciated :)
You sharing my Effie again, I'm gonna scrap the shit out of you!

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
c.on.jpg

MC: I am telling you, bae, you are the closest I have ever been to the woman I wanted to be with for my queen.

c.on1.jpg

MC: I am in love with you and I feel the same!
Now tell me, how hard was it?

c.on2.jpg

MC: Never gonna give you up!
Never gonna let you down!
Never gonna string you on and upset you!
I”ll be there for you for ever and for always!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Are there any scenes with Gina yet? I am missing two scenes, guessimg they are one ptach scene and one for the future. I consider writing a review soon, it really deserves it, AAA AVN for sure this one.
Thank you so much mate, we really appreciate the kind review!

If you've played without the patch, at the moment I believe that there should only be one scene in the gallery that can't be unlocked. If it's an earlier scene, feel free to send me a screenshot and I can advise you where it can be unlocked :)

Edit: oh and as Alan said in reply to your comment - there are no Gina sex scenes in the game yet.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
View attachment 1996032

MC: I am telling you, bae, you are the closest I have ever been to the woman I wanted to be with for my queen.

View attachment 1996037

View attachment 1996040

Thanks for pointing out those conversation nit-picks. I do need to do another proofread of those earlier updates as I feel that I've improved the quality of the grammar in the later updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Welp, considering that the first reports of the error with the Twins Patch were reported nearly 48h before, it seems, there won't be any fix for it. It's really sad, that the dev doesn't seem to care that much. For me that means, I will skip this version. And if it happens again, I will drop the game, which would be a shame, because it's really good. But as I stated before, I refuse to play censored or cut content.

And now let the facepalms come in.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Welp, considering that the first reports of the error with the Twins Patch were reported nearly 48h before, it seems, there won't be any fix for it. It's really sad, that the dev doesn't seem to care that much. For me that means, I will skip this version. And if it happens again, I will drop the game, which would be a shame, because it's really good. But as I stated before, I refuse to play censored or cut content.

And now let the facepalms come in.
I continued my save from 0.9 without the patch without any problems, are you sure you didn't do anything wrong?

Saying these devs doesn't care about their VN is a bit silly don't you think, Sept is one of the most responsive dev's on this site.

Last edited:

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1996032

View attachment 1996037

View attachment 1996040

Damn we just got Rick Rolled :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and motseer
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes