SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Amazing game. Dev updates so frequently it makes me want to wait. Have a slice now or eat the cake later.. decisions, decisions.
Thanks so much. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it! This is our 10th update, and the 11th brings a close to Realm(Episode) 1.

Reactions: Konnect

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
is it possible that my save is corrupted? Just started the new update right when they are talking about Tasha's father and how he was a folk tale for the wolves but right when I get to the scene with the servant that greats you the game closes to the main menu title screen.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm sorry to those that came here to read about this game and got caught up in what i said it was not really my intention i really don't know how it got this far lol but i'm sorry. But i really do believe that some devs do read these forums and might listen to what i have to say.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I'm sorry to those that came here to read about this game and got caught up in what i said it was not really my intention i really don't know how it got this far lol but i'm sorry. But i really do believe that some devs do read these forums and might listen to what i have to say.
I appreciate that you had no ill intent, but these threads are meant to be for, as you said, discussion of the game. If you wish to discuss what is or is not a kink, etc. Please utilize the off topic threads, and if you wish to reach out to a dev, please contact them directly.

Thank you!

Reactions: SeptCloud

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm curious, will we ever see Laureen again in the future? and can we fuck her?

She looks so tempting and kinda disappointed MC hasn't bang her (I know they did in the past) and even with your current harem in the game.

Also how do you unlock the "True Power" achievement?

MaximMuster

Jul 23, 2018
The problem where you can`t even open the game, is that a savegame got corrupted. I tried to open an earlier version and got the same problem. The last savegame i had was the last image from the end of v0.8 so maybe the reason is the patch and where/when you save.

Reactions: SeptCloud
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes