SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
For those who cannot load a save game, it is likely due to that save being made in a patch scene (Therefore, the patch will be needed to load that scene). If you're one of the players impacted by this issue, please play without the patch and load a save that was made during a 'non-patched' scene. The thread will be updated once the patch has been fixed.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I'm curious, will we ever see Laureen again in the future? and can we fuck her?

She looks so tempting and kinda disappointed MC hasn't bang her (I know they did in the past) and even with your current harem in the game.

Also how do you unlock the "True Power" achievement?
Laureen is planned to appear again in another character's optional side path later in the game. We didn't initially have the plan to bang her, as we have planned for plenty of other women that we have developed further. If we receive a decent level of support for the game on Patreon and can hire additional help, it would free up some more time to write and create some additional sexual encounters, and Laureen would likely be one of them :)

For the True Power achievement, you have to make the choice that Lucius will mentor Naya.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Another update so soon??

I'm worried about burnout. I hope the developers are remembering to sleep! :sleep:
It's a lot of work, but we enjoy creating it. We really want to release regularly to give those that want it a steady stream of content and to give the game more visibility. This was update 10. Update 11 will be the final update for Realm(episode) 1. At that point, we won't be releasing new updates for a couple of months. This is to allow us a short rest, to ensure that we keep well ahead with the writing and to prepare a Steam release :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I haven't met the other girls outside Tasha, but man are MC and Ley's relationship is good to watch. They're so good for each other. The way he fucks with her is makes their relationship feel real. Good job Dev!

View attachment 1994221
Thanks so much. We really want their relationship to feel authentic, so it's always great to hear whenever someone appreciates it!

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
For those who cannot load a save game, it is likely due to that save being made in a patch scene (Therefore, the patch will be needed to load that scene). If you're one of the players impacted by this issue, please play without the patch and load a save that was made during a 'non-patched' scene. The thread will be updated once the patch has been fixed.
Had the patch installed and the game crashed right away, no main menu, no possibility to load a save. Removed the patch and could start the game. BUT the last save I've got is during the 4-some scene in the bedroom. Loading it now, it turns down to a threesome without Ley without the patch. So at least for me it's kind of a bigger deal if I have to choose between playing with or without the patch if it means, Ley wouldn't be included. TLDR, please update the patch as soon as possible, because I think, I'm not the only one who don't want cut content. Thank you.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
What are the scenes that I am missing?
View attachment 1994525
When the patch is installed it seems to re-order some of the scenes in the gallery. One of those missing scenes with be available in the next update we’ll be putting out. As for the other one I can’t confirm currently without seeing the rest of the gallery, but as it’s towards the end, I would assume that it’s one from the patch.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Most Vampires are sterile. The only way a woman could give birth to a vampire is either trough BloodMagic or when a already pregnant lady get's turned And that's in very rare circumstances. That she delivers a child. Most of the time the child will just die in the womb.

Or incase of The seven realms between different species its possible

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
Colour me impressed. I have no idea how this gem escaped my attention before but wow what great VN. Top notch models and ranks up there with some of the very best animations I've ever seen. Proper English, spelling and grammar. The dialogue flows realistically and the character development is engaging and paced just right. My hats off to the dev for a real quality piece of work and is now #1 is my most anticipated titles.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Most Vampires are sterile. The only way a woman could give birth to a vampire is either trough BloodMagic or when a already pregnant lady get's turned And that's in very rare circumstances. That she delivers a child. Most of the time the child will just die in the womb.

But MC's employee friends are born vampires i think

Xypher

May 1, 2017
At that point, we won't be releasing new updates for a couple of months. This is to allow us a short rest, to ensure that we keep well ahead with the writing and to prepare a Steam release :)
You deserve it dev, for releasing daily updates for this superb game and it's captivating story lore.

Also question if you don't mind. I notice in future tags in the game will feature Maledom and Master/Slave roleplay, any hints if MC or any specific characters will be involved or will it be exclusive to certain paths?

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Colour me impressed. I have no idea how this gem escaped my attention before but wow what great VN. Top notch models and ranks up there with some of the very best animations I've ever seen. Proper English, spelling and grammar. The dialogue flows realistically and the character development is engaging and paced just right. My hats off to the dev for a real quality piece of work and is now #1 is my most anticipated titles.
Thank you so much. We've put a lot of work into creating this and really hope to continue growing the scope of it to have a game that we're really proud of. Your comment is very kind and much appreciated :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021

But MC's employee friends are born vampires i think
Yeah, pure-born vampires are a thing in The Seven Realms lore. There are many pure-born vampires, but it is hard for vampires to conceive and often takes many many years of trying.

The reason that we don't have it planned for this game is that it simply wouldn't fit the story that we have mapped out. If girls started getting pregnant it wouldn't be logical for the story or characters, which is the priority for us right now, instead of just adding another kink to the game :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
You deserve it dev, for releasing daily updates for this superb game and it's captivating story lore.

Also question if you don't mind. I notice in future tags in the game will feature Maledom and Master/Slave roleplay, any hints if MC or any specific characters will be involved or will it be exclusive to certain paths?
Thank you :)

They won't be heavy versions of those kinks, as we want to ensure that things stay logical to how the characters behave.

You can check out the characters on our website and Patreon.
The slave/master roleplay is planned for Yuki.

Reactions: Xypher
4.30 star(s) 108 Votes