Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // relationships

View attachment 2546400 View attachment 2546366

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 2546367

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

####################################################################
altered gui - a bit more simple /text,namebox removed

View attachment 2546395

extract attached TSR gui.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
make backup if needed

affected files : /game/scripts/core :
gui.rpym , screens.rpym
*needs a update everytime the dev´s change something

blinking moon at the text removed

extract attached TSR no moon.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
make backup if needed

variables.rpym

autosave activated

extract attached TSR autosave.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
make backup if needed

config.rpym
update

(only the blinking moon)

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I'm another one having download issues, with all the sites. Popping up as virus and unsafe or just not registering the site at all.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is anyone else getting this issue on linux?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon and I had the same issue with v0.14 of this game ( since it introduces Discord integration ). I have not played every single version or the latest one ( v0.19 ) yet, but I guess I will encounter similar issue if I do. No idea why, but the Discord integration has been causing issues, not just for this game but for some other games as well, for me.

Long story short, I edited the following file so that the game runs without error for me, game/python-packages/discord_rpc/__init__.py ( embedded inside game/core.rpa, you need to extract it using tools like UnRen ).
Python:
     29 #if not is_python3():
     30 #    import requests
     31 #else:
     32 #    from urllib.request import urlopen, Request
     33 from urllib.request import urlopen, Request
I duplicate line 32 and remove all the trailing spaces, and comment out line 29 - 32. Basically, I force loading libraries for Python3. For some reason, the game uses its own bundled Python2 instead of system Python3.

But anyway, your mileage might vary. This is workaround works in my case for the time being. Hope that helps.

Edited: Thanks nobody0. I completely forgotten about the core.rpa. I wrestled this issue back in January:ROFLMAO: but didn't post it anywhere because it appeared to be a me only issue ( but now I think it could be specific to Ubuntu:unsure: since Linux Mint is also Ubuntu-based ).

Last edited:

nobody0

Jul 26, 2019
I use Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon and I had the same issue with v0.14 of this game ( since it introduces Discord integration ). I have not played every single version or the latest one ( v0.19 ) yet, but I guess I will encounter similar issue if I do. No idea why, but the Discord integration has been causing issues, not just for this game but for some other games as well, for me.

Long story short, I edited the following file so that the game runs without error for me, game/python-packages/discord_rpc/__init__.py
Python:
     29 #if not is_python3():
     30 #    import requests
     31 #else:
     32 #    from urllib.request import urlopen, Request
     33 from urllib.request import urlopen, Request
I duplicate line 32 and remove all the trailing spaces, and comment out line 29 - 32. Basically, I force loading libraries for Python3. For some reason, the game uses its own bundled Python2 instead of system Python3.

But anyway, your mileage might vary. This is workaround works in my case for the time being. Hope that helps.
Thank you for that. I found it wrapped in a core.rpa. I'm running Ubuntu 22.04. It looks like that discord-rpc was from a no longer supported gitlab project.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I encountered a bug during...

the orgy with all three of the main girls. After the second "change position" sequence, the scene switched to MC having sex with Kagome.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Curious how Leyala will react when she finds out that all the poor witches have been massacred :KEK:
I really like the side LI's/harem members more than the main LI's, with exception for Kali, just wish they would be more than just sex with no romantic interest...
Leyala should get a name change to Jezebel. I don't know what SeptCloud had in mind but I just got tired of Leyala always thinking her way is better. When both of the other girls sided with her after Atlas made it clear that he was at the point of considering this a betrayal of Lucius, well... that was a death warrant signature for me. The witch who tried to help will rule over the half of her realm that is spared and "the bond mates" can bite me.

Edit: The part I really didn't like was being forced to lie. I wouldn't have lied. I would have just told them I would decide for myself then, do as I pleased. C'mon, man... he's Lucius' heir and thousands of years older than all three put together!

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Leyala should get a name change to Jezebel. I don't know what SeptCloud had in mind but I just got tired of Leyala always thinking her way is better. When both of the other girls sided with her after Atlas made it clear that he was at the point of considering this a betrayal of Lucius, well... that was a death warrant signature for me. The witch who tried to help will rule over the half of her realm that is spared and "the bond mates" can bite me.
Atlas should have all his bond mates and Arianne watch as half the Witches realm is burned to ash. Then watch as Lucius slaughters the Witch Queen and her followers for their betrayal. Their heads on pikes along the road to the city would work for me.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, her being a goody two shoes is already annoying imo, i really don't like such characters in a story with a darker/more serious setting.
But her always thinking she knows what is better (having zero clue about the realms, their politics, or the risks, also wants from Atlas to betray Lucius and go against trusted allies, not happening), despite Atlas having millenia of experience, not to mention Lucius or Ba'el, really goes on my nerves....i'd say i wish she breaks up with Atlas, but yeah...not happening.
They can be pissed as much as they want thought.
That and i really like Ba'el, Kagome and Lilin isn't bad either.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Atlas has a badass image but the story is trying awfully hard to soften him up at this point. The witch queen knew about the plot against Lucius. She has opposition in her court for how she has handled the whole thing. The end result is gonna be the same for the witches with either choice.Lucius showed mercy and wisdom in sparing the witch queen's opposition (essentially). The only difference (for my playthru) is that Atlas looks week for thinking he needs to lie to his bond mates rather than just pull rank.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, her being a goody two shoes is already annoying imo, i really don't like such characters in a story with a darker/more serious setting.
But her always thinking she knows what is better (having zero clue about the realms, their politics, or the risks, also wants from Atlas to betray Lucius and go against trusted allies, not happening), despite Atlas having millenia of experience, not to mention Lucius or Ba'el, really goes on my nerves....i'd say i wish she breaks up with Atlas, but yeah...not happening.
They can be pissed as much as they want thought.
That and i really like Ba'el, Kagome and Lilin isn't bad either.
Atlas has a badass image but the story is trying awfully hard to soften him up at this point. The witch queen knew about the plot against Lucius. She has opposition in her court for how she has handled the whole thing. The end result is gonna be the same for the witches with either choice.Lucius showed mercy and wisdom in sparing the witch queen's opposition (essentially). The only difference (for my playthru) is that Atlas looks week for thinking he needs to lie to his bond mates rather than just pull rank.
So, since the last time I played this, Atlas has become a wimp?

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes