xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
General question about the importance of choices here. I know there is a multi mod but I don't really want to mess around with a mod if I can avoid it. Is there another walkthrough out there in text form? How important are my choices overall? I don't really have time to playthrough a game multiple times right now so I'd like to try the most optimal way first time through (I'm ok with going back for small things or even playing through a game twice if it's something as simple as a "good" and "bad" playthrough if you get what I mean)

Edit: After doing some searching I found a pdf walkthrough from official channel but it's only through V 0.17 in Realm 2
There is nothing like a bad and good path, only you have the option to be a "fair ruler" or a " stern ruler" In Realm 2 there is a mayor choice if you side with the witches, or with the Demons, I would suggest in that particular case to play both, there are no drawbacks or game over only different scenes, if this choices have any weight in future realms is still to be seen.
Edit: what his "Helmetness said.....:rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Visick and Maviarab
Feb 25, 2022
Monthly Rewards - May 2024
Patreon post image.jpg

Hey everybody,

The limited-time rewards for May's Patreon supporters will be sent out today. If you pledge before the end of the 31st in your time zone, you will receive these rewards.

This month's 4K images include:

All Supporters: Lilin | Atlas & Mei | Atlas & Yuki (Poll #1) | Atlas & Louzolo (Poll #2)

Third Realm Supporters and above: Leyala | Effie

The winner of the Fourth Realm Supporter 4K custom image is Jan F. We will send you a direct message soon to ask what custom 4K image you would like.

Thanks for your support!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.04] [SeptCloudGames] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [292 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [291 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, could you update to the next version?

Reactions: Trenlx

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.05] [SeptCloudGames] - Compressed

My compression is fine.

Win/Linux [285 MB]
- - - -

Mac [350 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

astabro

Jul 30, 2021
NGL, the sex scenes with same characters are becoming boring also this update sex animation quality feels down a bit.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
NGL, the sex scenes with same characters are becoming boring also this update sex animation quality feels down a bit.
People keep lauding them but I feel the animations are down since R2. Something has changed for sure, R3 anims are nowhere near as good as they were in earlier worlds.

Reactions: astabro

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Probably not going to be your kind of thing then.

The main 3 girls are the only actual love interests and will always get the majority of the sexual content.

The rest are part of the larger harem or one off side fucks but even the harem lot will only get limited screen time. The main LI story is about the MC and his 3 bond mates.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Letting me nut in a women without consequences is the MOST dangerous thing you can do for both men and women. lol
Since Lucius is the only one who can knock people up being a pure breed vamp and MC not being one..

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Are the bonus encounter girls just a one time sex encounter chance thing or can you eventually have them become members of your harem?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
another update to eventually get to my backlog is so full right now on top of trying to play some normal video games here and there

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes