TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Let me start by saying: I'm enjoying the game, trully I am, but, I have to say the talking on couches and beds, its hitting way harder right now, I mean I don't mind it but they should put something in between conversations, or in the conversation in the bed right now, even I that hates dream-sequences and flash-backs, when the MC was talking about his turning, about his training, that was the moment for a couple images at least, we are going to meet Kerros so we might get something different there, but so far this feels like nothing different from any other game that has no fantasy elements, hell if it wasn't set in modern times the way the vamps behave could have just been ancient nobility.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Let me start by saying: I'm enjoying the game, trully I am, but, I have to say the talking on couches and beds, its hitting way harder right now, I mean I don't mind it but they should put something in between conversations, or in the conversation in the bed right now, even I that hates dream-sequences and flash-backs, when the MC was talking about his turning, about his training, that was the moment for a couple images at least, we are going to meet Kerros so we might get something different there, but so far this feels like nothing different from any other game that has no fantasy elements, hell if it wasn't set in modern times the way the vamps behave could have just been ancient nobility.
I’m glad that you’re enjoying the game so far :) I think that’s a fair point that you raise. It would be nice to show more in the way of flashbacks when they’re discussing things. At the moment for us, we are investing a lot of our money into buying assets and we’re trying to ensure that we update regularly. From a technical standpoint, creating separate visuals for each flashback would take a lot of extra time, we would love to do that for each one, but it wouldn’t be feasible yet for us to add this whenever a past event is discussed. If we are able to grow and receive enough support on Patreon this is absolutely something that we would like to do when discussing past events at later points in the game.

As for the fantasy elements, I also hear what you’re saying from a visual standpoint. This is the first realm of seven and all of the first realm is set on Earth around non-human species that look pretty human. The later realms will likely feel a little more ‘fantasy’ as the characters will be in other realms with more varied looking species and more fantasy-themed environments. That said, from a word building perspective I do feel that the fantasy elements are quite present throughout so far :)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I’m glad that you’re enjoying the game so far :) I think that’s a fair point that you raise. It would be nice to show more in the way of flashbacks when they’re discussing things. At the moment for us, we are investing a lot of our money into buying assets and we’re trying to ensure that we update regularly. From a technical standpoint, creating separate visuals for each flashback would take a lot of extra time, we would love to do that for each one, but it wouldn’t be feasible yet for us to add this whenever a past event is discussed. If we are able to grow and receive enough support on Patreon this is absolutely something that we would like to do when discussing past events at later points in the game.

As for the fantasy elements, I also hear what you’re saying from a visual standpoint. This is the first realm of seven and all of the first realm is set on Earth around non-human species that look pretty human. The later realms will likely feel a little more ‘fantasy’ as the characters will be in other realms with more varied looking species and more fantasy-themed environments :)
Better Idea, do a side project, like how they do Xmas Specials or Halloween Specials with these Novellas. Do a Flashback Special, where we see our creation and folks we met, with some bedroom action. Nothing to large, just something give folks a general idea and visual.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

As for the fantasy elements, I also hear what you’re saying from a visual standpoint. This is the first realm of seven and all of the first realm is set on Earth around non-human species that look pretty human. The later realms will likely feel a little more ‘fantasy’ as the characters will be in other realms with more varied looking species and more fantasy-themed environments :)
not really just visually, I mean the most vampire thing we drink some blood from our bond, the rest of the time the characters mostly just hung out with friends.

It is the beggining though so I'm guessing we will get into more stuff as time goes by, but I did play some games that just keeped repeating the same cicle over and over withouth adding anything new so I tend to be cautious. again though good work so far, the world lore seems interesting, the character interactions are good, the whole dinamic with the MC's vampire backstory is interesting and now the human back story seems interesting as well.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Better Idea, do a side project, like how they do Xmas Specials or Halloween Specials with these Novellas. Do a Flashback Special, where we see our creation and folks we met, with some bedroom action. Nothing to large, just something give folks a general idea and visual.
That doesn’t sound like a bad idea tbh! We do short comic strips as Patreon rewards that show little interactions between characters between updates, but at certain points we could incorporate something like that :unsure: thanks for the idea :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
not really just visually, I mean the most vampire thing we drink some blood from our bond, the rest of the time the characters mostly just hung out with friends.

It is the beggining though so I'm guessing we will get into more stuff as time goes by, but I did play some games that just keeped repeating the same cicle over and over withouth adding anything new so I tend to be cautious. again though good work so far, the world lore seems interesting, the character interactions are good, the whole dinamic with the MC's vampire backstory is interesting and now the human back story seems interesting as well.
Yeah, I hear what you’re saying :) We don’t have the intention of repeating the same things throughout the entire game - I would say that there will definitely be more fantasy elements as the game goes on, but it won’t always be heavy on the fantasy aspect. There will be a lot of moments where it is just characters interacting as friends etc. Hopefully you like how we blend it together as the game progresses :) but thanks for your comment and we’re glad that you’re enjoying the story/characters so far!

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
Recently I have time to play and thank you for putting the options to disable autosaves.
Ps: SeptCloud Leyala future dommy mommy reigns against Laureen (?

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Recently I have time to play and thank you for putting the options to disable autosaves.
Ps: SeptCloud Leyala future dommy mommy reigns against Laureen (?
No worries, we always had the intent of doing so, we were just in the process of working things out when we released 0.3 :)

That’s not something that we specifically have planned. But I must say that I like the sound of it…I’ll see what I can do to convince Tae, even if it’s only in custom images ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Socou

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Will you have various species like say Werewolf actually shapeshift? If so and we get a Werewolf lover, we going able to ride em, as they are shifted? Finally how do you handle that? Hybrid Look or you going full Wolf? (Hoping Hybrid)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Will you have various species like say Werewolf actually shapeshift? If so and we get a Werewolf lover, we going able to ride em, as they are shifted? Finally how do you handle that? Hybrid Look or you going full Wolf? (Hoping Hybrid)
So with regards to lewd scenes, our current plan with the two Werewolf girls is to be with them in their physical human forms. Potentially further down the line if we have enough funding and there was a demand for it we could look at having custom assets created for hybrid versions, but it’s not currently in our plans any time soon. Apologies :)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes