WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
well I love monogamy I don't do a MFF but more power to you brother
;)
I'm 100% with you on monogamy I usually romance one girl at time in any game. It will just come down to the other 2 girls personallity if I'm going to do a MFF run lol. Overall I'm just glad SeptCloud gives us an optional choice for harem or no harem you know lol.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm 100% with you on monogamy I usually romance one girl at time in any game. It will just come down to the other 2 girls personallity if I'm going to do a MFF run lol. Overall I'm just glad SeptCloud gives us an optional choice for harem or no harem you know lol.
I am one hundred percent with you my brother

while I don't like harems

i don't mind at all if it's in a game as long as it's optional

I don't like it when you reject a girl and they act like you never rejected them

and I'm like Bitch what you talkin bout we never slept together

somebody call the police this Bitch is crazy
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
first run Leyala only because i prefer monogamous playstil too, but after that it's pokemon time (catch them all) :LOL:
I am one hundred percent with you my brother

while I don't like harems

i don't mind at all if it's in a game as long as it's optional

I don't like it when you reject a girl and they act like you never rejected them

and I'm like Bitch what you talkin bout we never slept together

somebody call the police this Bitch is crazy
:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I'll reply to all of these as one as they're all regarding the same topic. I know that we've said it before, but being with everyone other than Leyala will be completely optional. The other two love interests will play a large role in the story regardless and they will be close friends with you for most of the story if you choose to reject the relationship path with them and they won't be weird about it. But being with anyone other than Leyala will always be 100% optional. We want to cater to as many different play styles as possible, so it's really important to us to have a diverse and exciting harem as well as a great experience if you want to remain monogamous to our girl Leyala :)

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
SeptCloud Just wanted to say I voted for Layela and Tasha in the poll you just released lol.
I can already tell that those two will win, they seem to be the most popular, but understandably at the moment as they're the only two we know so far :D No complaints from me :sneaky:

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Render and animation are at another level, I'm interested in the relationship development but sadly the vampire, werewolf thing I find them so dumb, and kind of pointless, went blind with it so I only found out the theme when playing, roll eyes and just smash that button only stopping when Mc and Leyala were talking, and even when skipping all the other dialogue I didn't seem to miss content, I extracted the images to see if I miss anything and nothing, hopefully the dev success with this VN and work on something less childish.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Render and animation are at another level, I'm interested in the relationship development but sadly the vampire, werewolf thing I find them so dumb, and kind of pointless, went blind with it so I only found out the theme when playing, roll eyes and just smash that button only stopping when Mc and Leyala were talking, and even when skipping all the other dialogue I didn't seem to miss content, I extracted the images to see if I miss anything and nothing, hopefully the dev success with this VN and work on something less childish.

I think that if you're skipping most of the dialogue then you're missing out on the character development and the story that is included so far, which is quite a key part of the game.

If you're not into the fantasy elements, we haven't tried to hide the fact that they're included in the game, it's in the description and the banner. We like these elements and feel that they add extra layers to the interesting story and character interactions that we have attempted to create. I feel like even for someone who may not typically be into fantasy, there could be something here for them. But to each their own :)

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Ha, I did mention I went blind, is the only way to find something interesting, if I have saw the theme I would have never downloaded your VN, but I'm glad I did, otherwise I wouldn't have see the talent you have, like I previously said, I wish you success and hope to see your next project.

Reactions: SeptCloud
Sep 3, 2020
okay I know I have a reading disability and I'm not very smart and I can't read but if you skipped most of the dialogue how are you supposed to understand the story is it just me or does that make no sense

but for me personally I love fantasy stories and especially love stories

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
okay I know I have a reading disability and I'm not very smart and I can't read but if you skipped most of the dialogue how are you supposed to understand the story is it just me or does that make no sense

That's the thing, I was not interested in the story, the dialogue between the couple was what I found interested, think of it like if I had a boring job, when talking to my wife I would only talk about her day, the job is the story for me, boring. I know people find mind shattering that someone doesn't like vampires but it is what it is, but you like it no? then have fun.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Great update! I replayed it a couple of times now and love that you put the different variations for the game of pool. The animations for the sex scene were :love:
it was nice getting to know Leyala on the non sex version, thanks for the great update again
Thanks mate, we’re really glad that you enjoyed this update! Tae put a lot of work in to those animations, so glad to know they were appreciated. There was also an additional variation if you missed the last shot on the questions path ;)

Reactions: DetlaffGlobe

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
it broke my heart to play a run where i'm a bit off an ass to her and didn't even know that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so if you want to have a good relationship with her, better stay on her good side :D
We want to make sure that there’s variety for those that do treat characters in different ways. We hope to be able to add small differences like that throughout the game where we can :)

DetlaffGlobe

Oct 2, 2021
Thanks mate, we’re really glad that you enjoyed this update! Tae put a lot of work in to those animations, so glad to know they were appreciated. There was also an additional variation if you missed the last shot on the questions path ;)
:LOL: I didn’t see that question before. I replayed it now and will make that my main play through. Curious to see what that impacts later in the game. I’ll say it again it’s nice to see variations and my choices impacting things so far!

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes