motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yes, because static characters with no growth are incredibly common in all forms of stories. Happens all the times in the good ones, right?

Heh.

He's already changed. Several examples in the story so far. Primary one being that agreeing to not tell daddy is even an option.
1. Not really. 2. Not what I said at all. 3. Just because you say it doesn't make it so. 4. Not gonna engage just for the sake of argument. 5. Lack of rational points preempts discussion. 6. No logic. No point. I'm out.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
You are jumping on the "Vampire daddy is always right" bandwagon in a big way, and Ley is not.
Because Ley is a junior college student who took few lessons in running a realm and got a little bit too arrogant. She's no more qualified to make this kind of decisions than characters from Being a DICK ;)

Reactions: theola and Belly97

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Because Ley is a junior college student who took few lessons in running a realm and got a little bit too arrogant. She's no more qualified to make this kind of decisions than characters from Being a DICK ;)
Her qualifications for the job has nothing to do with what I'm saying, lol. I'm merely saying that, in regards to this game, there are two camps. One is pro genocide and one is not, those are the options Altas is presented with at the end of the update.

Ironically this discussion basically started because I was saying the choices Atlas was given were out of character for him. Those choices were "Lie to the girls and tell daddy anyway" or "agree with the girls." He wouldn't have lied about anything, he would have told them straight up...no. Or he would have let them do their thing.

Edit: To clarify I've made two points overall. 1. Atlas wouldn't feel the need to lie about what he was going to do. 2. Being anti-genocide isn't whiny. Apparently some of the "Women should know their place." crowd disagreed.

Last edited:

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
I'm genuinely impressed at how well the animations are towards the end of the current version, When I first played the game (Back in v0.11) I didn't think I'd enjoy this game very much but very quickly this game has climbed the ranks in my favorite VN's to play through. Very excited to see how much this progresses in the future! Anyways, See y'all next month when I check in again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Being anti-genocide isn't whiny. Apparently some of the "Women should know their place." crowd disagreed.
I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Ley being a woman. More like children should know their place. That's probably more accurate.

Reactions: Belly97

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Ley being a woman.
I'll accept that you may feel that way. But I don't accept that everyone who is arguing the point feels that way.

More like children should know their place. That's probably more accurate.
She's a grown woman. Are you saying she should just keep quiet and do what she's told because she's young comparatively? What's the cut off line for having an opinion about genocide? And the most important question of all, do you think Atlas would be happy with a doormat?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TigerWolfe

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hey, there is one main love interest (Leyala) who is not avoidable as she's the secondary main character in the game and her role and relationship with the main character is tied to the overall story.

Other than this one, all relationships/romances are avoidable. You will be able to pick and choose which characters you have lewd scenes with and if you follow their optional character paths or not :)
Thank you for this info. I just discover this game and want to know this since there is a harem tag. I decide to search before asking this once time :p ( good job, me)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
This game looks very promising and I came across the game by chance in a Patreon post of another creator who talked very nice about this game.
In short I've read the main post and I want to buy this on Steam but as a man of culture :coffee: I'm also interested in the Twins mod. Does anyone know if the mod is already included in the Steam version or do you have to download it from here and install it all manually :unsure:?

Thanks (y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This game looks very promising and I came across the game by chance in a Patreon post of another creator who talked very nice about this game.
In short I've read the main post and I want to buy this on Steam but as a man of culture :coffee: I'm also interested in the Twins mod. Does anyone know if the mod is already included in the Steam version or do you have to download it from here and install it all manually :unsure:?

Thanks (y)
You can allways try, but my wild guess would be no not included in the Steam version, the mod is more or less the oportunity for the gamer to expieriece that fetish if he is into it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You can allways try, but my wild guess would be no not included in the Steam version, the mod is more or less the oportunity for the gamer to expieriece that fetish if he is into it.
Ok, thanks. I thought it was official content made by the developers censored on Patreon (like the old "hot coffee mod" of GTA San Andreas) but if it's unofficial content it will surely give me thousands of problems at least until the game is not 100% complete :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok, thanks. I thought it was official content made by the developers censored on Patreon (like the old "hot coffee mod" of GTA San Andreas) but if it's unofficial content it will surely give me thousands of problems at least until the game is not 100% complete :ROFLMAO:.
Be asured that there is no problem with the game, It is tested, and I play with it myself, (since the begining) it is at this point well etablished, and has no flaws.
If you read a bit the thread you will, see what I mean.
If you are into it, like me who likes Harem, then give it a try it works with the steamversion as well.
meaning you have suport to it on this site.

Reactions: Belly97
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes