Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I'm trying really hard but I just can't handle the story. Feels like it was written for women like some erotoc twilight fan-fiction. I was really excited to try this due to tags and screenshots, but I internally cringe after each dialogue between atlas and leyala. I've played the game for 2 hours now. Does it get better, should I power through, harem is my fav tag....

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
I'm trying really hard but I just can't handle the story. Feels like it was written for women like some erotoc twilight fan-fiction. I was really excited to try this due to tags and screenshots, but I internally cringe after each dialogue between atlas and leyala. I've played the game for 2 hours now. Does it get better, should I power through, harem is my fav tag....

dude if you dont like the writing then stop playing? i dont get this "should I power through" thing... if you dont like it after 2hours you will not like it after 4hours.. so spare us all time and quit it..

I cant understand how you dont like the writing. but everyone has his own tastes i guess.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've played three hours and the game is fine (y), I got the feeling that the story doesn't change regardless of the choices at least in the first world but didn't try a second playthrough for now.
It's true that it is more like "twilight" in terms of romance and not so much the extreme role-playing of "Vampire the Masquerade" and its darkness setup at least at the beginning and there is nothing wrong with that, it is the writer's decision.
The only problem I have so far is that our character is very-very-very overpowered (very broken for the gamers) and the few that seem to rival are friends or family :4Head:, hopefully in the other six realms things will change.
If the lady/author has already written or thought the whole story to the end probably everything is connected and makes sense.

Reactions: SeptCloud

Luka 210

Dec 18, 2021
Hey, one question, I think the game is in Spanish until v0.12, will it continue with the Spanish version?
(when?)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey, one question, I think the game is in Spanish until v0.12, will it continue with the Spanish version?
(when?)
the translations are made by 3rd partys in the vast mayority, anyway there is in the thread "Translation Mods" no translation newer than 12 for what I saw.

• Sad
Reactions: Luka 210

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
(when?)
Heya mate. Yes, there will be. We will likely have this ready for when we finalise Realm 2 for the Steam version. It's a kind member of the community who provides us with these and the aim will be to have it all added for the release on Steam :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luka 210

Luka 210

Dec 18, 2021
Heya mate. Yes, there will be. We will likely have this ready for when we finalise Realm 2 for the Steam version. It's a kind member of the community who provides us with these and the aim will be to have it all added for the release on Steam :)
Ok, thanks for your answer and for your excellent work

Reactions: SeptCloud

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
0.19 Mac update
It's in the OP, download the PC version unzip it take the game folder and merge it with the older one in the autorun folder in your Mac version.
The path is: Right click on you game icon/Show package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun.
Drag and drop the game folder onto the autorun folder while holding the alt key on your keyboard, click merge in the pop up menu that will appear, and you are good to go.
For the future repeat these steps if you need to update and the Mac version is not available, just take a look a the script number version before ( it's inside the game folder), and verify that is the same or else this operation will not work. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NotTheReal16

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
It's in the OP, download the PC version unzip it take the game folder and merge it with the older one in the autorun folder in your Mac version.
The path is: Right click on you game icon/Show package Contents/Contents/Resources/Autorun.
Drag and drop the game folder onto the autorun folder while holding the alt key on your keyboard, click merge in the pop up menu that will appear, and you are good to go.
For the future repeat these steps if you need to update and the Mac version is not available, just take a look a the script number version before ( it's inside the game folder), and verify that is the same or else this operation will not work. :)
Ok thanks!!

Reactions: Dylan741
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Dylan, thanks for the guide! This doesn't appear to be working for me, instead I get a popup saying "The application "TheSevenRealms" can't be opened". Usually this is just a matter of telling the antivirus that it's ok to open, but I don't think that's the case this time. Any idea what might be happening?
Thanks

EDIT: Just tested the stock v0.18 file and that doesn't appear to be opening either.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hi Dylan, thanks for the guide! This doesn't appear to be working for me, instead I get a popup saying "The application "TheSevenRealms" can't be opened". Usually this is just a matter of telling the antivirus that it's ok to open, but I don't think that's the case this time. Any idea what might be happening?
Thanks
You're welcome.
Your problem is not due to the antivirus but to an issue with the executable permission ( it can happen when you unzip the file), you can fix it with this script made by goobdoob, I used it in the past and it worked perfectly. :)
Here the link: https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes