Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: Dylan741

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I've a bug with Twins patch installed where during the sex scene with Tasha in v0.17 after a menu choice it suddenly changes to a foursome sex scene with the bondmates.
If I remove the patch files for v0.17 the Tasha sex scene continues without a problem.

Edit: I managed to fix it somehow by readding the patch, unpack with unren and adding the WT mod afterwards.
It was probably caused by doing the same in the wrong order previously and overwriting something by accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangeArmy

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Got around to playing the latest update, good work as usual. Well, for the most part. That last choice isn't well done at all imo. Why have Atlas lie? Goes 100% against the characterization you gave him for literally the whole game up to now. If he decided to tell Lucius and side with the Demons he would say it outright and make sure the girls couldnt mess things up.

Still the obvious choice of course, but feels bad to do something as out of character as lying for no other reason than to avoid a bit of personal conflict.

Last edited:

RSnark

Aug 10, 2017
I'd found out about this game via ShoeLace's Twitter; Thanks SeptCloud for sharing with us here. Was really fun playing through the current offerings - the leap in animation & render quality in the latest version's content is really outstanding (especially in contrast to the early versions' scenes) and sets TSR apart from other titles. Big, big props to the team!

Some questions I'm curious about:

1. I understand the Steam version will only receive releases when the Realms are fully completed. Am looking forward to Realm 2's Steam release and hoping to grab a bundle eventually.
Do you find the that it might make sense to somehow have the Steam version receive updates as they come (i.e. 0.18, 0.19, and so on - I understand the itch.io version releases work as such)? Is the only-full-releases due to limitations on Steam platform or simply for pricing strategy?

2. I hadn't managed to fully understand how releases work on itch.io, although having read through the description and some comments there. From what I can tell, buying the game for $9.99 gets us "access to Realm 1 & 2 on Itch" (as per SeptCloud's comment there).
Does this mean $9.99 is only for Realm 1 and 2's versions; or is the one-time $9.99 to provide all future updates as well?
Either way, even if it's only Realm 1+2, it's already cheaper than the Steam release for $9.99 that only gets us Realm 1 (Realm 2 to be sold separately) - making itch.io the more "attractive" option personally (as the Steam version doesn't offer any exclusive content, aside from Steam achievements and whatnot), on top of having access to updates as they come while the Steam version has to wait for the full Realm release. Am I understanding this accurately?

3. From reading across this thread, I understand the "Twins Patch" exists due to Patreon's rules & regulations. Do the itch.io and Steam versions have the patch built in, or will they require a separate patch download and installation as well?

Thanks again for the awesome game!

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I'd found out about this game via ShoeLace's Twitter; Thanks SeptCloud for sharing with us here. Was really fun playing through the current offerings - the leap in animation & render quality in the latest version's content is really outstanding (especially in contrast to the early versions' scenes) and sets TSR apart from other titles. Big, big props to the team!

Some questions I'm curious about:

1. I understand the Steam version will only receive releases when the Realms are fully completed. Am looking forward to Realm 2's Steam release and hoping to grab a bundle eventually.
Do you find the that it might make sense to somehow have the Steam version receive updates as they come (i.e. 0.18, 0.19, and so on - I understand the itch.io version releases work as such)? Is the only-full-releases due to limitations on Steam platform or simply for pricing strategy?

2. I hadn't managed to fully understand how releases work on itch.io, although having read through the description and some comments there. From what I can tell, buying the game for $9.99 gets us "access to Realm 1 & 2 on Itch" (as per SeptCloud's comment there).
Does this mean $9.99 is only for Realm 1 and 2's versions; or is the one-time $9.99 to provide all future updates as well?
Either way, even if it's only Realm 1+2, it's already cheaper than the Steam release for $9.99 that only gets us Realm 1 (Realm 2 to be sold separately) - making itch.io the more "attractive" option personally (as the Steam version doesn't offer any exclusive content, aside from Steam achievements and whatnot), on top of having access to updates as they come while the Steam version has to wait for the full Realm release. Am I understanding this accurately?

3. From reading across this thread, I understand the "Twins Patch" exists due to Patreon's rules & regulations. Do the itch.io and Steam versions have the patch built in, or will they require a separate patch download and installation as well?

Thanks again for the awesome game!
Hey. Thanks very much; I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

1) We initially considered releasing smaller updates on Steam as we do elsewhere, but we opted only to do full episode releases on Steam for various reasons. Part of it was due to the scope. If we had launched the game in early access and continued updating there for all seven realms without separate full releases, we likely wouldn't have been able to afford to finish the game. Breaking it up into individual stand-alone episodes made more sense for us from a development standpoint and should reduce the chance of bugs for the "finalised" version.

2) Buying on Itch will get you access to Realm 1 & 2. Future Realms will be stand-alone games sold separately (and the future Realms will be bigger in scale than Realms 1 & 2). We initially released Realm 1 for free but then made it paid when we launched on Steam. We didn't continue raising the price with the work-in-progress Realm 2 updates, but upon completion, we may do. We still have to work out how best to do it. Buying on Itch is currently the cheaper option for the game alone, but Realm 2 is a work in progress. Pledging to Patreon can get you the updates early, and we offer numerous other rewards and benefits for subscribing each month.

3) We don't currently plan to release this content on our platforms.

Have a good one, mate!

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Huh, third wheel? The girls should be happy Atlas has time for them outside of his bromance with Ba'el and Lucius. Nothing will interfere with their Devils Three-way! Ba'el's in the middle. We all know he's the biggest ass out of them.

Anyway, I've been thinking about the next update recently and how the girls are going to react to the massacre, if it happens. I still feel like Kali is going to have the most tamed reaction of the three.

Reactions: Crofty

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
hello!Can someone help me asap?I found a walkthrough for the game but its only up to to scene 27 from the second chapter. Does someone has the full walkthrough guide up to when the game is developed so far? I dont want to mess up the relationships I built . PLease answer me with a link or smth as fast as possible.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I made the mistake of saving in the middle of a conversation between Atlas and Lucius, 10 days later I came back and loaded the game and couldn't remember the conversation thread so I looked at the History menu and nothing :ROFLMAO:.
This is the first Ren'Py game I know of that doesn't have the menu where you can read the previous dialogues.
I also recommend visiting the game's website as it contains short stories and explanations that are not in the game, like "the doll" short.
Anyway, great AVN.

P.S: I would also like to have a "pet" without Leyala knowing about it :Kappa:.

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
View attachment 2727313 is there any Fix for Black screen like this one here?Any help?
Thnx in advance.
There's no reason for that to be occurring - does this happen on any other images or only here?

SeptCloud
Little typo on your game's www home page mate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)
Thanks a lot for pointing that out. I have corrected it. It's only been wrong for the last 15 months :HideThePain:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Bad news, first the developers are having problems with the save file compatibilities and second I read on Steam that the second realm DLC will be released in August/September 2023.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes