ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Correct, there is a new update coming when it's ready!
Actually it came out yesterday.
Everything is in place, and the final update of Realm 2 is out now!
  • Rulers of the Realm & Fourth Realm Supporters -
  • Third Realm Supporters - Monday, the 10th of July
  • Second & First Realm Supporters (if £7 or more pledged) & - Wednesday the 12th of July
The new update includes:
  • 795 New Images
  • 8 New Multi-Angle Animations (41 angles)
  • 7 New Single Angle Animations
  • 1 New Trophy
  • 3 New Gallery Entries
  • A save export feature to export saves into Realm 3 (once released).
  • Teaser trailer for Realm 3: High Lathión.

As some of you may know, we had initially intended for this to be two separate releases, but due to the branching paths and the story continuing directly, we thought it would play better as one big update.
We hope you enjoy this conclusion to Realm 2. As always, thanks very much for all of your support!
Jay & Tae

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
On the scene where Atlas and Lucius talk to clear the air and the fuck is he on about me not trusting him? I've legit picked every single pro Lucius option there's been. Is it bugged or do you just get the same outcome regardless of your choices?

Reactions: Guz007

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
On the scene where Atlas and Lucius talk to clear the air and the fuck is he on about me not trusting him? I've legit picked every single pro Lucius option there's been. Is it bugged or do you just get the same outcome regardless of your choices?
maybe i am wrong but at some scenes with different choices there is only different dialogues but the outcome is the same not with all of them but with a few.
need to play it from the start again to be sure here.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
maybe i am wrong but at some scenes with different choices there is only different dialogues but the outcome is the same not with all of them but with a few.
need to play it from the start again to be sure here.
There are differences in that scene and others depending on your choices. I believe the specific line you are referring to is Lucius talking about how Atlas felt regarding the Effie situation and him being under Ophelia's spell. They had not yet spoken about it since he came back to his senses.

You can have made all of the pro-Lucius choices which will bode well for you with him, but there is the history of the last 400 years where Atlas believed that Lucis was changed, having done what he did to Effie/with Ophelia.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
Apr 28, 2017
So for everyone that is too lazy to search or/and dont have a Patreon Account here are the Love Interest/Harem Member for this Game.

Source:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could add all this into a PDF file...

Halfwic

May 22, 2021
There are differences in that scene and others depending on your choices. I believe the specific line you are referring to is Lucius talking about how Atlas felt regarding the Effie situation and him being under Ophelia's spell. They had not yet spoken about it since he came back to his senses.

You can have made all of the pro-Lucius choices which will bode well for you with him, but there is the history of the last 400 years where Atlas believed that Lucis was changed, having done what he did to Effie/with Ophelia.
Ok got it, that makes more sense. Kind of started to realize that after re reading it Looking forward to the end of realm 2.

I got one more question though, earlier in the story Atlas told Ley that him and Lucius cleared the air and that Lucius told he would chop his balls off and feed them to him if he hurt her, I was bummed we didnt get the scene but whatever. Then this scene happens later and it plays out exactly the same way...was it suppose to be put earlier into the story? It kind of has me confused.

Either way keep up the great work, loving the new lighting and especially new animations they are top tier. Boutta land a new job and when I do def gonna support this project, idk how it has avoided me until now.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Ok got it, that makes more sense. Kind of started to realize that after re reading it Looking forward to the end of realm 2.

I got one more question though, earlier in the story Atlas told Ley that him and Lucius cleared the air and that Lucius told he would chop his balls off and feed them to him if he hurt her, I was bummed we didnt get the scene but whatever. Then this scene happens later and it plays out exactly the same way...was it suppose to be put earlier into the story? It kind of has me confused.

Either way keep up the great work, loving the new lighting and especially new animations they are top tier. Boutta land a new job and when I do def gonna support this project, idk how it has avoided me until now.
For that, it's more Lucius reminding Atlas of this fact. Perhaps we could have differentiated the wording a little more :)

Thank you. I'm glad you're enjoying it and thanks for commenting on the new lighting & animation style. It's taken us a lot of work to get it to where it is now, so it's always nice to see it's noticed. We would definitely welcome your support, very kind of you!

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
I just wanted to offer my support for what you have done so far and any potential scenes in the future of lesbian, bisexual or group scenes, as it is all too easy to see lots of people complaining on here and think everyone wants it this way or that. Just because the vocal minority yells louder does not mean they are the average or majority. Keep up the great work and I look forward to when you have the money/resources to have more variations until then I will continue enjoying everything you put out.

To clarify, I personally love harems where you are the main focus but others in the harem can also have meaningful relationships/scenes together. Just because they love each other, does not mean they love you less.
But even though that is my preference, I still enjoy almost all types of harem/non-harem content and don't complain if a dev goes down a path I might not particularly enjoy. I just appreciate more content of any type and keep hoping they will do something I will enjoy more in the future. If they continue putting out scenes that aren't to my preference, I either move on to other content/games that do or find a way to calmly request the devs to do something else, whether that just be a request or I pony up some money and pay for it.

Just because someone is a player of a game or even a patron of their campaign, does not give them the "right" to demand something be one way and not another. If they paid specifically for something (commissioned it) and they don't get what they paid for, that is a different matter, but just supporting them, in general, does not confer "rights".

If you don't like something, don't play/watch it and move on to something that you do like.

Constructive feedback is welcome, even if it is negative, but just complaining about something without providing a solution helps nobody but your ego.
I think a lot comes down to how many players like to have agency or choice in their kinks, even if it's the developer's game. Like me for example. I don't mind lesbian content. However, sometimes I just don't feel like it, or I want or don't want certain female characters to be in a sexual relationship. Take this game for example. I understand about the bond thing making them closer, but I would choose to keep Leyala straight. I don't mind if she decides to watch, or participate without getting physical with another girl during a threesome or foursome, but it kinda bums me out when I'm forced to have her engage physically with the other girls. I think many players want the choice of keeping Leyala straight or allowing her to become bisexual. With Kali and Naya, it's already established that they're in a relationship, so them being physical make sense (plus they're good together). So, like the Tasha scene in the beginning. The players are allowed to choose to have Leyala have sex with Tasha as well or just have her watch or interact but only with the MC.

But in general, I tend to follow more along the original harem path that is polygamous, not the open relationship/polyamorous path. I like variety. Not every female character needs to be bisexual and start boinking each other without the MC or be in a relationship with each other as well as the MC. It just makes them all the same. Just to add the lovely "lesbian" tag and content.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
yea..no..
it just means he will stop playing...
again.. didn't said to change the story , just that he will stop playing.
what you're saying and anyone else .. is an assumption.
you're assuming he wants the story changed, and it might be true , not saying it's not , I'm just saying he didn't said that.
you can express a dislike for something and quit playing, nothing wrong wiith that as far as I'm concerned.
It's just how it is in modern times, man. Not just with AVNs. If it's not praise, people aren't allowed to offer their thoughts, concerns, or criticisms, because that means that they are demanding change and it has to be made for them.

Granted, if they did say that the developer should change something for them, the others are totally valid. But yeah, just saying "I don't like this. I wish it was different and should be like this. Here's why I think that. It doesn't fit my personal tastes so I'm not going to play anymore" is very different from "I don't like the way this is made. You need to change it to this way, or I'm done playing this game. It sucks."

It's annoying, but oh well. I've gotten so much hatred from people on Facebook or other social media just from leaving my honest thoughts/criticisms on book reviews on Amazon, even when I always make sure to fully flesh out my reasons for why I believe my thoughts/criticisms are valid. I always get the response of "if you don't like it, don't read/play it." What's wrong with saying WHY I don't like something in particular? I can still enjoy the book/game/whatever and still not like certain things. What's wrong with saying we don't like something about it? To me, it's worse if it got no response at all. That's just apathy and means no one gives a shit about your creation. If it's constructive, it means that the consumer actually cared enough and enjoyed it enough that they want to talk about their opinion of what's the good, the bad, and the ugly.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Also, I'm not sure if it's been addressed, other than the statement of there will be no NTR, but I didn't see it addressed in the game yet.

Does the no NTR count for harem members as well? Or only the love interests? Since it's been established repeatedly that vampires aren't monogamous, and you happen to have two harem members that are vampires, does that mean that they are still having sex with other people as well, or are they suddenly taking up only being with the MC now? Same goes with Kagome, since she's a demon and all. It would be hard to see her as suddenly keeping herself only for the MC.

I'm not a fan of NTR. I'm just legitimately curious how this will work out story wise, because like I said, it's not been addressed or explained in the game yet. It doesn't make much sense for at least Ling Guo, Mei, and Kagome to be harem members and there still not being NTR. Because like we've heard about other vampires, and seen with Tasha and Zyair, even when they're link-bonded, they still screw other people. And Ling Guo, Mei, and Kagome aren't even link-bonded with the MC.

Sep 3, 2020
I think a lot comes down to how many players like to have agency or choice in their kinks, even if it's the developer's game. Like me for example. I don't mind lesbian content. However, sometimes I just don't feel like it, or I want or don't want certain female characters to be in a sexual relationship. Take this game for example. I understand about the bond thing making them closer, but I would choose to keep Leyala straight. I don't mind if she decides to watch, or participate without getting physical with another girl during a threesome or foursome, but it kinda bums me out when I'm forced to have her engage physically with the other girls. I think many players want the choice of keeping Leyala straight or allowing her to become bisexual. With Kali and Naya, it's already established that they're in a relationship, so them being physical make sense (plus they're good together). So, like the Tasha scene in the beginning. The players are allowed to choose to have Leyala have sex with Tasha as well or just have her watch or interact but only with the MC.

But in general, I tend to follow more along the original harem path that is polygamous, not the open relationship/polyamorous path. I like variety. Not every female character needs to be bisexual and start boinking each other without the MC or be in a relationship with each other as well as the MC. It just makes them all the same. Just to add the lovely "lesbian" tag and content.
well brother luckily I don't have to worry about that because I'm monogamous
soo yay me
:)

by the way does anybody know when the public release will be for all us poor people

Reactions: DragonsFear

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If it's constructive, it means that the consumer actually cared enough and enjoyed it enough that they want to talk about their opinion of what's the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Agreed. Unfortunately, that's a big fucking "if".
A lot of people don't provide constructive criticism. They just whinge that it's not how they personally, subjectively, want it to be, when it's obviously not made for their specific individual tastes.
Then they start campaigning to have their own kinks catered to & other people's (which are already in the game!) dismissed.
It's the height of false entitlement.

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes